Downloads
    Uploads

Specific style of pack recommendation

I've long used a LBT Assault pack (LBT 1476) as my range bag and it's held up great. The bag is starting to wear out in places so I'm looking at new packs and I'd like to get something that has a little more organization than buying another of the same pack. For when I visit my parents, I bought a cheap Drago Gear bag that I just leave with them and functionally it does everything I'm looking for. Specifically, it's their Tracker pack: http://www.dragogear.com/products/ba...ackpack-1.html

I'm under no illusions that a $50 bag will hold up long-term, so I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for that same type of form factor of bag that's may last longer. The closest I've found is a Mystery Ranch bag, but it's not exactly what I was hoping for. I thought LBT used to make a pack like the Drago form factor, but it doesn't show on their site anymore.

Thoughts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tactical Tailor Bantam or a Grey Ghost Gear Predator Patrol maybe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve got a Grey Ghost apparition bag and I love it. That Predator Patrol bag looks great

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks to be about the size of a .511 RUSH 24, Eberlestock Hi Speed, gunslinger, or somesuch Ghost Ranch pack. You can go insane customizing Eberlestock and GR packs, or dig around and find the perfect stock one.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bah, I said Mystery Ranch, but I meant Eberlestock. Thanks, Joelski, I'll re-look at those.