I’ve been shooting a good bit of precision rifle matches lately, and I have some scopes that get the job done but aren’t quite checking all the boxes

I’d rather have a slightly lower crystal clear magnification (18-20x) versus a hazy 24-25x

Trijicon’s Accupoint 5-20 mildot pisses me off because it’s got MOA turrets and a MIL reticle

I want:

Exposed (not capped) turrets with a zero stop function
Side parallax
Objective size and tube size doesn’t matter but 30mm tube and 50mm obj is sort of the middle ground
FFP preferred but not required
MIL/MIL or MOA/MOA, just needs to MATCH.
A reticle that offers precision capability...not too thick or cluttered. The NF SHV MOAR reticle in their 5-20 optic ($1195) is about perfect. The Leupold VX3i-LRP 6.5-20 TMOA reticle ($900) is great but only available in SFP.

I’d like to stick to about $1000 but I’d kick that up a tad if it meant I got the whole list (like the SHV 5-20)

The Vortex PST 2 5-25 doesn’t seem worth the upgrade. The GLx Primary Arms optic offers what I’m looking for but I have a hard time believing it would offer the same glass etc as a NF or Leupold etc. I say that however but the SLx 3-18 Apollo 224 Valkyrie model I got on sale just to test looks better than my Gen 1 PST 6-24, and the turrets, glass, and reticle in the GLx 2.5-10x44 my buddy snagged on Black Friday Really impressed me.

Any QUALITY scopes in the ballpark I mentioned? Swinging for a $2000 optic isn’t quite in the cards at the moment

Thanks