I have to work on Christmas morning and I had off today (Christmas Eve) so my wife and I decided to celebrate Christmas early for the kids since I will be long gone tomorrow before the kids even wake up. When Abe and Moe had their sale a few weeks ago I asked my wife for an AM-1 knife for Christmas.

Fast forward to this morning and I am opening up my gift and out comes the knife. I was super happy. I peeled the wax coating off the knife and tried to insert it into the sheath. Well, the knife didn't fit. I was confused as to why my AM-1 knife didn't fit into the AM-1 sheath...

Well...I looked the knife over again, and the sent me the wrong knife! They sent me one of their Goodman knives! So my wife paid for the AM-1 but got a Goodman (like 3 times the value).

I feel kinda guilty keeping it, but what would you all do. Keep it? Call them and let them know they goofed?

If I do keep it, what do you think a good option for a sheath is? All Goodman sheaths are sold out on the Abe and Moe website.

All in all, that was a pretty awesome surprise for "Christmas Morning."