Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    You'll need to post some cool real time filming when you get that thing up and running.

FT
    Will do. Just went through the FAA process of "registration" for the drone. Now have a certificate, and a number to put on it, legal to fly. Memory cards arriving tomorrow, test flights soon there-after.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Will do. Just went through the FAA process of "registration" for the drone. Now have a certificate, and a number to put on it, legal to fly. Memory cards arriving tomorrow, test flights soon there-after.
    Thank you. And please keep it low. Consumer UASesses can be an absolute menace when not operated safely and correctly. Then again, so can lasers, and there's always idiots out there with both.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Thank you. And please keep it low. Consumer UASesses can be an absolute menace when not operated safely and correctly. Then again, so can lasers, and there's always idiots out there with both.
    Absolutely. It is in "Beginner Mode" now, and will stay that way for quite awhile. 100 feet max in altitude and distance from the controller.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    No shit? Where to?

As for myself I intentionally asked for nothing. I got some pistol magazines though. I intentionally did not ask or want anything. Christmas is too much work. Too stressful. Shopping gets in the way of Christmas so this year I decided to do something about it.
    Hawaiian Islands. 5 so far. Might hit a few more before we head back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Absolutely. It is in "Beginner Mode" now, and will stay that way for quite awhile. 100 feet max in altitude and distance from the controller.
    Dang, Jerry, don't sweat it. Only girlie-boys read instructions, just fire that baby up and let her rip...of course mine went itno the iron railing on my condo balcony, so maybe i shouldn't say anything. Knew right then that I didn't want a "Pro" model.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Hawaiian Islands. 5 so far. Might hit a few more before we head back.
    Damn, Sinner, I think you got the mega-mojo present of anyone here or else where as far as presents go. Going to do any sport fishing down there?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Waiting on a new amp I.. errr Santa pre-ordered a couple weeks ago. North pole is apparently backed up with exchanges and refunds first..
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 S&Ws - a Model 745 PC and a Model 24-3. Wasn’t expecting it, but my FFL keeps getting a supply of guns from the same estate liquidation. The wife keeps finding her husband’s firearm collection in various hiding places around the house! And the prices are extremely good. Even so, there were at least 5 other pistols/revolvers I would have liked to purchase.

There will be pics at a later date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    A bit late here, but the big Christmas present for myself and the family was 30 rural acres out on the Olympic Peninsula. Finally able to shoot on my own property.

Downloads
    Uploads
    NICE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well worth the wait.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Indeed!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its a blessing for sure! Been a land owner for about 10 years now (80 acres) and going to be picken up another 20 from the neighbor thats selling his 80. I have planted timber and every 7 years I sell some, its paid for the property taxes so far. If you can find a natural resource that offsets your taxes it makes it even sweeter... Whether its standing timber, ginseng, morels etc, planting something for the future and getting income from it is like extra iceing on the cake...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.