Downloads
    Uploads

PSA - Palmetto State Armory PSAK-E, PSA5, PS9 Dagger, PSA JAKL - SHOT Show 2020

Lots of new firearms from PSA. They are stepping up their game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 things...
    1. Calling my gunstore tomorrow to put a Dagger on order.
    2. Sales Rep is quick witted and impressive.

One more thing...
    1. This video made me a PSA fanboy, moreso than before.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
    1. MERICA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t know “PSA fanboy” was a thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The PSA5 from the videos I've seen just look cheap. Will be curious to see if they're cheap enough to just have one as a plinker or if it's going to be the usual PSA hit or miss quality I've come to expect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    I didn’t know “PSA fanboy” was a thing.
    we dont all operate on a Nighthawk/Wilson/etc budget. Putting my child through private christian school is my priority. Not directed at anyone in particular, just justifying my actions/comments.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I was more expressing my enthusiasm for some new products coming to market that gives me some excitement.

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksenter View Post
    Putting my child through private christian school is my priority.s
    Very noble. We all know how expensive private school is!

Downloads
    Uploads
    One less kid being indoctrinated by the public indoctrination system is a victory for the future in my book...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    One less kid being indoctrinated by the public indoctrination system is a victory for the future in my book...
    You betcha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    "We exist for common use"...."if they get any more tyrannical than they already are towards us, the court has already said they can't regulate that because it is in common use"

I can get behind that. I don't do a ton of business with PSA but they have my attention and I can see some PS9 parts in my future. And I'll be watching that JAKL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    we dont all operate on a Nighthawk/Wilson/etc budget. Putting my child through private christian school is my priority. Not directed at anyone in particular, just justifying my actions/comments.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I was more expressing my enthusiasm for some new products coming to market that gives me some excitement.

Cheers
    Bro I feel you. We are in the same boat. Probably the thing I'm most proud about myself and my wife. It's a sacrifice for sure but I can't think of many better things to sacrifice for.
    God has blessed us to be in a position that we can do it. Our youngest goes twice a week right now for pre-school too.

Back on topic. PSA is killing it this year. I really hope their quality and control have improved. They know though, that they don't have to unfortunately. Most people won't use the guns enough to worry about it. Sad but that's the way it is.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, those look pretty sweet. I'm super intereted in that JAKL, and mildly in the pistol. Going to be a good year for new firearms!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jakl has my interest definitely.

Downloads
    Uploads

Cheers
    I just found out this past weekend that the high school my daughter will likely attend is 25k a year. She is actually being scouted for Basketball in 7th grade so I’m praying a scholarship is offered.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $300. For a what seems to be decent, well put together pistol, WITH, a lifetime warranty. PSA is definitely stepping their game up now as opposed to just a parts warehouse. The PSA5 is what I’m after though! I love MP5’s. Always have. Guilty pleasure for sure. JAKL seems pretty sweet too, though. Too many new things. And I for sure like his attitude about things directed towards the gov’t and our 2nd Amendment rights!! Big points for that. May be getting more business of mine from here on out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!