I finally took the plunge and ordered me a nice bolt gun to shoot long range with. What kind, and the pictures, will have to wait until I get it. Hopefully Friday after work.

My questions involve two different accessories for it.

Scope. This gun will easily reach out to 1000yds. Which is why I got it. I want to start doing long range. And a guy I work with, informed me that he has land I can shoot that far on. And. I have free reign to it. That made me happy!! Haha. So. Criteria. FFP. Thinking 18-20x max. 30/34mm tube. Side parallax. Maybe illuminated? MIL-dot. I want to learn how to do it and estimate range with it. No Leupold. No more than $1300-ish probably? I’m currently checking out the Burris XTR II 4-20x50. Seems to check all the boxes. Yay? Nay? I have no experience with NICE scopes, so any help is appreciated.

Next accessory. Muzzle brake. Area 419. Anybody have experience with their products? Or know anybody who does/has? I was doing some research, checking out their products. They seem decent. I asked somebody about their own (NOT 419) muzzle brakes that I saw via IG, and they never answered me back. So. Good job. Haha. Again, any other brands to look at would be great.

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk