Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 115
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,274
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Humm...noticed over nite..as they were in my cart..

    All the griffin cans went up over nite...and they happen to be about the only lineup still available....double Humm..

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    2,506
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Humm...noticed over nite..as they were in my cart..

    All the griffin cans went up over nite...and they happen to be about the only lineup still available....double Humm..
    In your cart where? The Recce 5 is $609 on SS....that’s pretty normal

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,274
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Oops, my phone is locked on a different dealer, can’t change it. But iPad shoes the norm prices
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 4 April 2020 at 03:12.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    436
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Just to add my 2 cents. I have a YHM Resonator. The previous model not the new one with the interchangeable rear mount. I have used it on a 16" 556, an 18" AR10 and a 300 black out. I can say I honestly love the thing.

    16" AR its good, quiet, didn't change point of aim very much at 50 yards with wolf gold. I didn't take it further yet to see. I am using the muzzle break on all the rifles. The AR10 was having gas issues. I ended up getting an adjustable gas block for that one. Its an Aero M5 factory rifle. I was running Remington match ammo and it was hella over gassed. Carrier was running super fast suppressed. Run beautifully otherwise. The 300 black with subs is mouse fart/movie quiet IMHO. Really enjoyable to shoot.

    Name:  img_1994.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  134.1 KB

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    436
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Oops, my phone is locked on a different dealer, can’t change it. But iPad shoes the norm prices.

    Kinda bummed though..back ordered a yhm can a week ago and now just seen that yhm is closing up due to this covid crap... damnit..

    Nothing is in stock hardly..uggghhh....muthaphucka
    I heard they are back open but with limited staff.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,274
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Nice! Thanks for all that

    I see yhm cans in certain pics around here but not many stopped in here. How do you like the mount system? Any problems ever?

    Now that I’m so close to pulling the trigger, i can see already it’s gonna suck waiting for that first one to clear the nfa process..lol

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    2,372
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post

    Now that I’m so close to pulling the trigger, i can see already it’s gonna suck waiting for that first one to clear the nfa process..lol
    See if your FFL allows conjugal visits.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,274
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    No such luck at any of the FFL s around here. In fact quite the opposite, almost a chuckle like reply every time.. NO

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    436
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    I like the mount. So far no issues. I havent had enough rounds threw it to see if it will lock up or anything but so far its been good. Its allegedly designed not to lock up.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,274
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Thanks for the feedback.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In a warm, moist environment... Usually.
    Posts
    3,430
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    The easiest way to pass the time waiting for a suppressor is to forget you ever heard of them. ..

    Or, If you're like some of the people here cough*Rich*cough, you just play with your 40 other suppressors.

    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,845
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Dead Air just announced their new manufacturing can produce as much in a month now than they’ve totally produced since their inception. An email this week said to expect a lot of inventory available soon. That is, if you want that brand.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,274
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Well...you guys already know..but this new guy says..fuck this nfa crap..

    Back to bs’ing

    Rim fire cans.. do you absolutely need the better ones- with better materials stainless/TI ? I mean I get it, but say just using a couple hosts, 10/22,ar, bolt action all 16” barrels, and one pistol host

    I see the all aluminum cans, then like the yhm stinger, aluminum Tyne but shielded stainless K baffles..

    Then the stainless/modular ones..

    Whatcha using? I can say I will need atleast 2 rimfire cans..so this don’t be a only purchase

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,066
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    I saw on a YouTube video where it says YHM is completely stopped because of the Wuhan flu. Apparently their state has a more strict lock down than most.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,066
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Well...you guys already know..but this new guy says..fuck this nfa crap..

    Back to bs’ing

    Rim fire cans.. do you absolutely need the better ones- with better materials stainless/TI ? I mean I get it, but say just using a couple hosts, 10/22,ar, bolt action all 16” barrels, and one pistol host

    I see the all aluminum cans, then like the yhm stinger, aluminum Tyne but shielded stainless K baffles..

    Then the stainless/modular ones..

    Whatcha using? I can say I will need atleast 2 rimfire cans..so this don’t be a only purchase
    I'm no expert but I personally don't think it matters at all regarding sound. Where the big difference is is in maintaining the suppressor. Being rimfire you will need to clean it fairly regularly so plan accordingly.

    I personally prefer stainless baffle cans merely because I can throw them in a tumbler and go watch some TV until they are done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •