Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All Paper products and pallets of Charmin back at Costco.

Name:  IMG_2329.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  719.7 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Feels like it’s been about 14 years since I’ve hopped on here. Was just reading through this whole thread on here and seems like a lot of you are at least getting by okay. Any updates?

I’m in Indiana and just last week they started re-opening things like restaurants, but only at 50% capacity. Kind of interesting to see the crowds at some restaurants with basically no one wearing a mask. My local grocery stores have been decently stocked for about a month now, but TP, meats and cleaning items have still been pretty sparse for the most part.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads
    Restaurants and the like not opening till probably June 1st around here.

Costco, Walmart, Grocery stores, all stocked, including toilet paper. The county north of me is requiring everyone out and about to wear a mask, but there is no enforcement mechanism.

I'm guessing there are a lot more people going to work lately, because traffic is noticeably busier.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya stuff is slowly opening.. No shortages of anything lately...

Sux as we had a family camping Trip reserved for the last year, and just got word their opening back up on the day we would get back.....so there’s that...lol..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've noticed like many of you that ammo, guns, lowers, even accessories are going bone dry at dealers.

Hope you guys stocked up. I predict much like post-Sandy Hook, this will be another 9-12 months before it goes back to "normal" whatever that ends up being.

Pandemic buying, pre-election, then post election depending on the winner... the state of the House/Senate... then tax return season again.

I haven't bought any ammo and just a couple of gucci guns like the Staccato P-Duo I picked up recently.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I've noticed like many of you that ammo, guns, lowers, even accessories are going bone dry at dealers.

Hope you guys stocked up. I predict much like post-Sandy Hook, this will be another 9-12 months before it goes back to "normal" whatever that ends up being.

Pandemic buying, pre-election, then post election depending on the winner... the state of the House/Senate... then tax return season again.

I haven't bought any ammo and just a couple of gucci guns like the Staccato P-Duo I picked up recently.
    Even reloading components are scarce. Primers are not to be found which is obviously a key component. I still have a back up stash but going forward I will try to at least double what I can if not triple or more.

I haven't taken inventory in a while but I should have at least 5 to 10k rounds in each caliber (or enough to load as much) except 7.62x39. I only have around a case and a half of ammo for that. That said I remember not too long ago that CCI and others were begging for customers. They were giving like $100 cash back and other good promotions. I learned that I need to shop when stuff is plentiful.

I've been looking for bolt carrier groups and after waiting for a long time I finally got one that I was after. I plan to get a couple more back ups just in case. Its still insane though that within a day or two stuff evaporates.

Silencer Shop said between Jan 1 and June 30 they sold more suppressors than they did in all of 2019.

One company even said they sold more stuff in June alone than all of last year. That's crazy.

Depending on the outcome in November it definitely could last a long time before we get back to normal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeing ammo still creeping..if you can find it in stock..

Seen yesterday, 556 lc 55 gr stuff for $.55-.58 cpr, and people eating it up, 9mm averaging just under .40 cpr...

Then CTd has deals at around .80-.90 cpr...lololol....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn’t know where to put this...but given what this has caused...

Lol..at 50 cpr of steel case 223......there trying to beat CTD out...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm always amazed how many people wait to stock up during an election year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wasn't sure where to put this, so figured I'd just use this thread...

It's interesting to see the variation in companies shipping parts as well as parts availability. Obviously ammo is another story, but it seems like even normally fast-shipping companies are slowing down on shipping, no doubt due to the demand. Normally Primary Arms is super-quick, but when I ordered from them yesterday, I noticed they have a 1-2 day shipping notice. I needed to grab some lower spare parts from LMT, and they shipped very quick, but I'm guessing there's not a ton of demand through them, as people don't think to go there.

Ammo, though... Looks like SGAmmo got some PPU 5.56 and some Wolf 9mm yesterday. I guess Sam isn't on ar15.com anymore as a vendor, so don't know his details, but hopefully he can hang on with the lack of product.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered a new muzzle device on the 25th of last month and it showed up at my house today. No email notification or tracking number sent at all. It took them 12 days to get it to me. When I ordered a new BCG the same thing happened time wise however I did get a tracking number on that one.

The good news is they said up front what the time line would be so I'm not at all complaining just relaying the new normal as related to shipping times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need some ammo....CTD has the dealzzzz

Lololol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder what a drummie of Federal 855 would cost about now. ROFL!!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    And still climbing...70 cents a round ish after tax
    Lol... good sign I guess is, it’s been up for 1/2 a day and still in stock..

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...xm855-1000box-

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what's nice? When you start digging through your stuff thinking you are looking for brass to reload and you find a 3 gallon bucket full of 223 that is ready to go already... I am guessing it's between 1,500 and 2,000 rounds...I reloaded it but I completely forgot about it...