Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    You know what's nice? When you start digging through your stuff thinking you are looking for brass to reload and you find a 3 gallon bucket full of 223 that is ready to go already... I am guessing it's between 1,500 and 2,000 rounds...I reloaded it but I completely forgot about it...
    Hah and I feel lucky when I find a $20 in an old jacket pocket! Score dude!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to two local stores here today and both had fairly decent stacks of 5.56/.223 ammo on the shelves. 300BLK supers and subs as well.

Of course the prices would give you a nosebleed but they definitely had them. They did restrict purchases to 250 rounds.

At one store I found a bottle of H110 powder so I bought it as an impulse buy. It was $2 more than the pre-pandemic price (at a store that is normally more expensive anyway). Given it should have been $6 more but whoever stocked the shelves marked it with one price but it rang up in the computer as another so they gave it to me at the lower price.

I don't know if this is a sign of easing up on availability or not but I have heard of other people being able to purchase things like primers. One guy got like 30K of them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I went to two local stores here today and both had fairly decent stacks of 5.56/.223 ammo on the shelves. 300BLK supers and subs as well.

Of course the prices would give you a nosebleed but they definitely had them. They did restrict purchases to 250 rounds.

At one store I found a bottle of H110 powder so I bought it as an impulse buy. It was $2 more than the pre-pandemic price (at a store that is normally more expensive anyway). Given it should have been $6 more but whoever stocked the shelves marked it with one price but it rang up in the computer as another so they gave it to me at the lower price.

I don't know if this is a sign of easing up on availability or not but I have heard of other people being able to purchase things like primers. One guy got like 30K of them.
    H110 is my go-to for 300 BLK.

I think the prices have a hit the plateau where people just stop buying, just like the $5.99 for 1oz bottles of hand sanitizer. Now everyone is just holding their breath for Nov 3rd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s a fucking joke around here..

All the hoarders and resellers have managed to make cabelas,Wally world and few other shops out of Everything.

Cabelas aisles are bare, been bare for months..reminds me of about 4 years ago..for about a year plus.

No powder, primers etc

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have some local shops around here that have 5.56, 9mm, etc but they are limiting the quantity you can buy and some of the shops are gouging. $25 for a box of xm193...no thanks...that 1 box of 20 rounds won't help me anyway.

One of my other locals had PMC X-Tac 62gr for $10 a box the other day but had a limit of 2 boxes...so I got my 2 boxes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Local Cities and Counties here have extended Government workers to work from home until July 2021. Guessing this thread will be revisited more than a few times more than I anticipated!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not much new here, but a nearby city Pueblo, CO has begun a 2-week curfew due to COVID.

Doesn't sit right with me. Only my mother can tell me what to do

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, looks like they're going to ban indoor dining again, limit Grocery Store capacity to 25%, and limit any kind of indoor social gatherings again.

I could see the writing on the wall last week as Costco was again basically cleaned out of toilet paper, bottled water, dry goods, and other paper goods.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well, looks like they're going to ban indoor dining again, limit Grocery Store capacity to 25%, and limit any kind of indoor social gatherings again.

I could see the writing on the wall last week as Costco was again basically cleaned out of toilet paper, bottled water, dry goods, and other paper goods.
    Hey, just enjoy the reprieve from all the looting and rioting.

Until Trump’s second inauguration, that is.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler