Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Grocery store panic in the rich part of town.

“ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn.

We were just talking about this tonite. As now schools are closed for a month and half at the moment and could be longer.

Stores are emptying out..It’s certainly makes ya think..what else if more to this is there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our stores are empty. People dont really know why their panicking. I think their buying everything because they see everyone else doing it. Our schools are about to close too. Not a matter of if but when. I have a job where if I dont work I dont get paid, do I still have to pay out my taxes? I'm sure uncle Sam still expects his pound of flesh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This whole thing is getting ridiculous.

It’s certainly makes ya think..what else if more to this is there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Went to the local Publix (right across the street from The Wrinkle Ranch) early this morning for some milk and a couple of steaks for grilling. Shelves full, only a few shoppers. And we've had two confirmed cases in our small town.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just imagine how much panic we’d have every year if they broadcasted the flu spread like this. It would be hurricane-tsunami-zombie panic level every winter. I’ve lost faith in public maturity.

The only run I’ve seen around here is on masks and hand sanitizer.

Tact, that meme! Hahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in Florida for spring training this week. Did not see any panic buying and only one mask wearer on the planes or at the stadium.

Ignited the annual fuse for the Mn Twins season at Wednesday’s game then woke up to find I was at the last one. Major bummer to be self-quarantined with no baseball. Oh well, at least the licky store delivers.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    This has my overarching takeaway from Corona-panic.

Silver linings are that more people will understand what happened after it’s over. More will see it wasn’t the end of the world for their kids to be at home to learn. More will understand the media’s power to create chaos. More will see their own care in the daily level is doable with a little preparation. More will see that real crisis is not the perceived monster but the psychology of everyone responding to it. In short, more people will grow up a little.

And of course everyone here already knew that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning we had a call to respond to Costco as 700-800 people are lined up threatening the employees for not opening faster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately WA is the US epicenter of this, so we're getting an extra dose of stupid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    This morning we had a call to respond to Costco as 700-800 people are lined up threatening the employees for not opening faster.
    Wow..

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Unfortunately WA is the US epicenter of this, so we're getting an extra dose of stupid.
    I’d say that is correct..everything is closing down. All schools , events over 250 people... crazy..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Wow..

Lol

I’d say that is correct..everything is closing down. All schools , events over 250 people... crazy..
    We stopped by the local grocery store for the usual shopping and several sections looked like this. TP is in high demand apparently.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it odd that while folks are selling bottles of Purell for $100 no one seems to be buying extra soap.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will likely avoid Costco this week, but going to venture out to the grocery store tomorrow. Anyone have any reports where they are as far as shelves being cleaned out?