Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The grocery store shelves by me are getting picked clean. The world probably isnt going to end but the recession thats coming is going to sting...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    You guys might find this video by PrepMedic interesting:
    We're supposed to carry our N95 mask with us, but no one has told me how I'm supposed to a) put that on with a helmet on and b) talk on the radio with it, so kind of makes it less than desirable. I do have a NVG curtain behind me that blocks pretty much the whole back area. That said, I'm not going to be surprised if I end up getting it eventually, even if it's just from exposure at a hospital stop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheaper than Dirt, partying like it's 2012 Post Sandy Hook again!

Name:  CTD.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  58.1 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey UW, they are scum, however I don't see not having at least 1K stashed already. I don't remember who said it, but it goes like this. Those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Hell, our old buddies from China could send us another virus outbreak right behind this one. The seem to get a kick out of infecting the rest of the world.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    SG Ammo shut down due to volume. Powder Valley pretty much OOS on popular components.

I'm pretty good on ammo, but now that I see reloading supplies are also disappearing quickly I went ahead and ordered some powder and primers. Mostly I was running low on 4064 anyway and haven't really built a good stockpile of reloading supplies largely because I haven't exactly settle on my pet loads across the board yet for various reasons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I got ahead of the curve on components a couple of weeks ago, lucky for a change. Was just reloading for the spring event at Griff's this year. Ordered 5K LP primers, 5K SR primers, and 3K 62g 224 bullets. Already had 8lb caddies of 231 and 748. Finished loading all the 45 cases, and now the 5.56 cases are resized and ready for trimming.

Name:  March 2020 45 Reloads.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  1.82 MB
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe this means I can finally unload all of my 7.62 brass to the internets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I imagine I will become salaried once this is over. Now that everything is closed, about the only thing we’ve had to worry about today was keeping meals going for the young and old.

Might go new truck shopping once dealers start giving them away!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Maybe this means I can finally unload all of my 7.62 brass to the internets.
    Awhile back I offered to giveaway some 6.5 and 300 brass. No takers. LOL

Stopped by Rainier.... their sales numbers spiked to roughly 8x-9x normal. Guessing since CTD is gouging ammo, everyone else's LGS is off the hook as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Awhile back I offered to giveaway some 6.5 and 300 brass. No takers. LOL

Stopped by Rainier.... their sales numbers spiked to roughly 8x-9x normal. Guessing since CTD is gouging ammo, everyone else's LGS is off the hook as well.
    300 what?

Downloads
    Uploads
    How can CTD feel good about that...wow

Ya a there’s no ammo anywhere around here, cabelas is empty and Walmart, who use to be the cheapest locally.stopped stocking handgun ammo and most ar ammo..so there’s nothing there no more..one local shop have 2 box limit per day...if they have any.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheaper than dirt has been dead to me since they pulled that shit after Sandy Hook. Screw those guys.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Might go new truck shopping once dealers start giving them away!
    I've been thinking the same; had my eye on either a Challenger Hellcat or a New C8 'Vette ... might be in the cards sooner than I expected. Assuming the world isn't burning by then

Downloads
    Uploads
    All restaurants,bowling alleys, bars, gun ranges are closed.. retail stores are following, local gunshops are closing..

Ammo shelves are empty, woman has gone to Safeway everyday just to find a few canned items and everyday there empty along with other aisles..