Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So stimulus checks dropped for many today... any of you guys get any? Buying anything or paying bills?
    Been planning on two new suppressors+ around 20,000 primers. Everything is out of stock though so I am waiting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    No Trump bucks for me. Apparently I’m good enough to pay triple the taxes as the average American but I’m far too wealthy to get some fucking crumbs back. LOL Mail that shit back COD freight in pennies if I did.
    LOL... dude the Government took a 20K loan on everyone's behalf, and allowed a few people the privilege of kissing the ring and getting $1200 of it back from the crown.

I feel your pain!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    I got mine. Already got some assets in stocks that went cheap, and silver around 12$ spot, so I’m keeping the stim and pretty much everything else fluid until I find out for sure if my job is safe or not.

Sucks bc that Kahles 1-8x is top of my To Buy list.
    Were you able to buy $12 silver at spot?

Everywhere I've seen it's been 5-7 bucks over spot. Silver is scarce right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was. Not a lot. But a few weeks ago managed to snag some at something insane like 12.12$ or 12.14$
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    I was. Not a lot. But a few weeks ago managed to snag some at something insane like 12.12$ or 12.14$
    Dude... you are the man. $12 silver is insane.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking of guns, I've noticed as many as you have, ammo prices are through the roof, but gun prices are holding steady, and some retailers are still having sales. I guess people have figured out their gun is worthless if you can't feed it.

I can see myself finally getting into reloading in the future as we face an uncertain future with small arms. The last 5 years or so, I've definitely subscribed to the, if I shoot it, I replace it mantra.
    I got into reloading about a year and a half before Sandy Hook and had a meager stash at the time. I was still working out loads and testing various powders etc

While one could always have more, I’m in a better spot now. But my mindset is shoot enough to keep current but not so much I’m quickly draining my supplies that are hard to replace.

I also didn’t think my wife and I qualified for the stimulus but I guess my Army retirement (medical/combat service connected) didn’t count towards the total and we eeked in under the limit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I also didn’t think my wife and I qualified for the stimulus but I guess my Army retirement (medical/combat service connected) didn’t count towards the total and we eeked in under the limit.
    Wait, what? Go on...

I used the IRS "where's my stimulus" tool to check yesterday, already having done the math that it would be 0 along with my wife's income. It said it couldn't tell me anything at this time. I just assumed that was a "no." Now you have me wondering.

In other news...Charmin Blue seems to be back in semi-regular stock here. That's basically like winning the war.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe the cutoff points are $75,000 for single and $150,000 for married and thats adjusted gross income. Under those numbers and you should get a check.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reduced benefits up till 99k and 199k respectively. Anything over and you get nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's amazing how it feels like a "gift" when the government lets you keep more of what was yours in the first place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Been planning on two new suppressors+ around 20,000 primers. Everything is out of stock though so I am waiting.
    That’s not what your suppose to do with it...

No free monies here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I believe the cutoff points are $75,000 for single and $150,000 for married and thats adjusted gross income. Under those numbers and you should get a check.
    Reduced benefits up till 99k and 199k respectively. Anything over and you get nothing.
    Right, but what Former11B is saying is that, apparently, one's AGI isn't necessarily what they're looking at. Military retirement is computed in the AGI, disability is not (it's not even reported to the IRS by the filer). If retirement isn't actually computed for the stimulus, then that's interesting news.

I guess the other question for Former11b is if he's getting a separate disability check (>= 50% service connected) or if he's under that, so his non-taxed amount comes off his retirement check, which I could see being why he may have received a check.

Either way, it's interesting info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my stimulus check but heir Cuomo is just decimating NY and It looks like i may never go back to work. If it doesnt open up by July I'll have to change from my career I've had for 20 years. I need every sent and 1200 isnt shit. My governor is a piece of shit power hungry dictator hellbent on destroying us. I'm in upstate, 90% of the cases are that damn city but we suffer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a move is needed. Sorry man, sounds like a bad spot. This all is hitting us in different ways..

It’s weird to have the entire household home , not working..it’s fine now but in 3-6 months or so it will be interesting

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think things will start to open up in May. Why? Because people are getting... Spicy out here. When I contact the public, there is a lot of Fuck this ... attitude. I think people are going to get a lot more bold here soon. I can’t blame them since this virus is messing with not only peoples health, but their lively good and quite possibly, their long term financial future.