Downloads
    Uploads

Repurposed Rifle

Was going to just post in the picture gallery for the cerakote job, but too much to say about this rebuilt from A1 stock long range SPR clone. This version only weighs 6lb 14oz w/o the Acog. So well balanced it feels more like my 14.5’s. 17.7” LW BA Hanson SS 3-gun barrel, SD-C trigger, A5 tube w/A2 buffer, BCM BCG. The rest should be obvious. Since I have two other SS barrels that ought to be at least as accurate and more durable this is now intended for short to mid-range duty. It would not make the top five for SHTF, but in the top ten for house on fire for sure.

I’m just coming off quarantine after FL spring training trip. Got sick, but too short and not severe enough to be THE virus, dang it. I was hoping to get some easy immunity. Anyway, I just got the uppers and optics back today that I always leave with my brother when out of town so was able to finish this up. Titanium w/a little darker gray blend.

URL=https://s150.photobucket.com/user/uffdaphil/media/C53A9D71-2958-4D46-9659-CD7FCB8945E7.jpeg.html][/URL]
    Last edited by Uffdaphil; 22 March 2020 at 17:58.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Phil,

Always enjoy your builds. They're always functional and purpose built! Great color too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks UW. It’s got a little depth to the color. Kinda like an albino burnt bronze.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice looking rifle! That color is sublime.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just the right amount of black accents. Love the MK4 too