Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm building up Corona antibodies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Better stock up, they just quit producing Corona beer:

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...6131585908935/

This just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Better stock up, they just quit producing Corona beer:

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...6131585908935/

This just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.
    Looks like that is only because the Mexican govt doesn’t consider it “essential.” I guess the preppers were right: alcohol will become a future currency.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it started off ok. The plant where I work decided to shut down last part of March for 2 weeks. Then the worst part was a week into the shut down they decided to layoff a good size chunk of us.

Other that we are good between all the rain, getting all honey dos done, and helping my dad I can't complain. Once I get all that done I've got some bigger projects to tackle that have been getting pushed back cause of work.

I got a few rifle builds to finish up but been to busy lately so maybe I can get them done.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to see ya posting BT!

Same here, everyone is home and more stuff that got pushed off is getting done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    All the horrible crap aside, staying holed up has given me time to "re-discover" my other interests that I've ignored too long due to nowhere to shoot, nothing else to build, etc..etc... I'm sickened by the deaths, and the folks laid off or losing their jobs and super wealthy dick wad politicians playing games with money badly needed for small business and helping people who need help first.

I want to shoot a FKG hole through my TV when I see an absolutely ruthless, thoughtless bitch bragging about her two 24K refrigerators full of food, when people are struggling just to keep enough in their fridges to feed their families. The heartless asswipe brags about her expensive collection of gourmet ice cream, while little kids who would love to have a dish of ice cream of any kind, have to be persuaded to understand that mommy and daddy have to buy the essentials, and ice cream is not on the menu due to income situations.

Rant over.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Looks like that is only because the Mexican govt doesn’t consider it “essential.” I guess the preppers were right: alcohol will become a future currency.
    Don't be too surprised. KY is the only place (that I personally know of) that considers liquor and beer essential, so the liquor stores did not go on lockdown like the bars did. I think I'll submit this to Jeff Foxworthy. He could probably get a good "you might be a redneck" joke out of it.

What's the last thing a Kentuckian says before he dies? "Hey y'all, watch this" or "hold my beer".
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Don't be too surprised. KY is the only place (that I personally know of) that considers liquor and beer essential, so the liquor stores did not go on lockdown like the bars did.
    FL was the same.

What's the last thing a Kentuckian says before he dies? "Hey y'all, watch this" or "hold my beer".
    I'm pretty sure that's while the Kentuckian is hanging out with Florida Man.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    FL was the same.
    Also TX.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hell, here you can call OG and buy 6 bread sticks and get up to 6 bottles of booze delivered.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Turns out liquor stores are essential in CO too. And business is booming.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    FL was the same.

I'm pretty sure that's while the Kentuckian is hanging out with Florida Man.
    Kentuckian hasn't got anything on Florida Man.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Only 2 cases here and they are contact-related. We are as prepared as we can be for the hit. Been crazy busy with command staff meetings, sector meetings, sending updates to first responders in the area without tramping on the PIO's toes. The past few weeks have been nucking futz!

I, on the other hand was enjoying some fragging of bitchasses on my fave PC shooter and had a sudden onset of acute panic/anxiety which turned out to be atrial fibrillation. I rode the lightning three times and wouldn't ya know it; Cardizem did the trick. Spent the night, so buh-bye stimulus check!

Feeling better now, ready for dinner and beddy-bye to follow. It sounded like the hossy staff was running a ship breaking operation outside my door all night.
    nice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Good to see ya posting BT!

Same here, everyone is home and more stuff that got pushed off is getting done...
    Yeah I've tried to post more but this last year has been a flipping roller coaster ride.

Last April I lost my Grand dad to lung cancer. So I have been taken care of all his livestock.

Then early summer my mother in law was diagnosed with lung cancer. After 4 months of chemo the masses shrunk and were nearly gone. Then in late December we found it moved to her brain and passed on in mid January.

While that was goin on in Oct I was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer. It was just stage 2 so all I had to do was 1 single dose of chemo and was out of work for 6 weeks. Thankful of the STD (short term disability) not the other std I had then.

So I'll take this time to get everthing done I can while Im not working. Cause when everything goes back to normal Ill be back to work.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a lot.

Take care of yourself and good luck on the projects...lol..I say that as we were just gonna paint the exterior of our house as we reroofed our roof and put on all new fascia boards right before winter, so needed trim paint, which turned into the whole house..

Which led to... now we’re painting interior, and kitchen cabinets, new flooring in the kitchen...lol...snowballed..we had some of the stuff already, but also were doing all the work so not a lot out of pocket...

But I need a range break...lol..but their all closed..