Thread: Rifle cases

Downloads
    Uploads

Rifle cases

Bored....rifle cases...Need something as I don’t really have a good case or much of any really.

Not really after a hard case unless it’s the shiznit..

Single maybe...double...extra storage...multicam..idk as I admit I don’t pay attention a lot to such

Downloads
    Uploads
    Best bang for the buck single rifle IMO is the LMT soft case w/
    https://www.tombstonetactical.com/ca...lmt-soft-case/4 mag pouches.

One like this is good to haul everything in one trip. Several companies make the identical layout. Mine has no name on it. Weighs a ton fully loaded though. Bulldog is probably the best quality bags I have.
    https://www.amazon.com/Savior-Equipm...tness&sr=1-275
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Original Pelican. End of discussion. The new Vault series is garbage though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I bought a Vault. Not sure what they were thinking, it's like the Chinese version of their flagship product. I'm guessing they just wanted to have a cheaper option... and it shows

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Why though? I get it that there Bomb proof, but I’m not flying anywhere or adventuring thru the jungle, just something better then throwing it on my seat or floor...lol

But 300 bones and only enough room for one rifle and a few mags is ghey..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now you got me thinking about hard cases..lol..any one use the condition 1 cases/cutouts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing beats a quality hard case.

Soft cases are fine if you're just transporting to and from the range, but if you want to keep your 6k prized rifle and scope safe....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I bought a Vault. Not sure what they were thinking, it's like the Chinese version of their flagship product. I'm guessing they just wanted to have a cheaper option... and it shows
    No idea what they were thinking. Mine had both wheels off and the axles rolling around in the box. Flimsy Plano shit at 4x the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Why though? I get it that there Bomb proof, but I’m not flying anywhere or adventuring thru the jungle, just something better then throwing it on my seat or floor...lol

But 300 bones and only enough room for one rifle and a few mags is ghey..
    Because $300 is insignificant when compared to most of my rifles/optics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a Seahorse some time back mostly for my bow but is seems to be a very good hard rifle case and was priced very well. I got the pluck foam. I don’t have any complaints to date.