Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

WTB: MegaArms Maten stripped upper

No longer WTB - Picked one up from JSE SURPLUS.

I already have a MATEN lower receiver. Will consider Megalithic or regular billet upper. Shoot me a massage if you have an extra one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by apmcdaniel; 30 July 2020 at 17:31. Reason: Found item

Downloads
    Uploads
    ZEV is still producing MATEN's quarterly, so if you can't find one, I'd get on the notification list at JE Surplus, DSG Arms, Rainier, ect. They'll get eventual restocks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, just seen this past week in a DSG email ! they had a bunch of mega stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    ZEV is still producing MATEN's quarterly, so if you can't find one, I'd get on the notification list at JE Surplus, DSG Arms, Rainier, ect. They'll get eventual restocks.
    Thanks!!! I didn’t realize they had picked it up! I really appreciate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Yep, just seen this past week in a DSG email ! they had a bunch of mega stuff
    Same to you, brother! Thanks very much for the info!

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Shoot me a massage if you have an extra one."

And you want a massage with that upper?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you may have found one already, and I'm sure you're trying to match receivers, but if you need one "sooner" rather than later, Centurion Arms has SR-25 patterned receivers now. Just as another option.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Sounds like you may have found one already, and I'm sure you're trying to match receivers, but if you need one "sooner" rather than later, Centurion Arms has SR-25 patterned receivers now. Just as another option.
    Do you know if a SR25 will fit with a Mega Maten lower? I've seen conflicting reports and lots a expensive experiment. Thanks either way. Sorry to hijack the thread. I know JSE surplus usually has Mega stuff in stock that others dont

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Do you know if a SR25 will fit with a Mega Maten lower? I've seen conflicting reports and lots a expensive experiment. Thanks either way. Sorry to hijack the thread. I know JSE surplus usually has Mega stuff in stock that others dont
    It fits perfectly on mine. I used to use the Mega lower on my SR-25 upper when I lived in CA, since the KAC lower was on zee list. Worked perfectly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    It fits perfectly on mine. I used to use the Mega lower on my SR-25 upper when I lived in CA, since the KAC lower was on zee list. Worked perfectly.
    Son of a... damn here I am covid-broke and I finally hear I can use it. I have a NY compliant Mega lower but couldn't bring myself to destroy a KAC lower to NY standards. Thank you.
    Ps now I have a stripped MATEN ar308 upper for sale if needed haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that info! I did get notice from JSE that they have 40 on hand as of last week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. Bought one today from JSE Surplus. Just under $300 out the door is not too bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just glad they brought the Mega brand back. Dumb getting rid of it in the first place. I've got more Mega lowers than uppers, so now at least I can grab a couple of stripped uppers for the future.

Downloads
    Uploads

Uppers that fit a Mega 308 lower

What brands of uppers will fit on a Mega Arms M308-0554-HA lower? I'm not having any luck locating any Mega uppers. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDave View Post
    What brands of uppers will fit on a Mega Arms M308-0554-HA lower? I'm not having any luck locating any Mega uppers. Thanks.
    If you can be patient, JSE Surplus will have more in stock. I waited a couple months, kept checking back occasionally. Once they were in stock this last time it took a few weeks for them to sell out.