Downloads
    Uploads

G19 gen 3 replacement slide

Where would you look for a duty grade g19 slide? I had a Glock 19 that I sent to zev for a stipple job a long time ago. I sold the upper and still have the frame so I’m looking for a duty grade slide and barrel. Even though I can’t carry it, if you wouldn’t recommend it for a carry gun then it’s probably not what I’m looking for.

Also, should I get something with a RMR cut and cover plate should I want to go that route in the future?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess my question was weirdly worded. I can see that after rereading it. I mean, what manufacturer makes duty grade aftermarket slides and barrels. I can google it after.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n4p226r View Post
    I guess my question was weirdly worded. I can see that after rereading it. I mean, what manufacturer makes duty grade aftermarket slides and barrels. I can google it after.
    Glock

Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean, what manufacturer makes duty grade aftermarket slides and barrels. I can google it after.

Glock. Just grab one from Big Tex, like Stone said. It's an economical option that works. You can send it off to be cut afterwards.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ninja'ed by Boiler.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As mentioned before, just getting an OEM slide from say, Big Tex Outdoors would be my choice. A couple of others I like "duty grade" worthy:

Agency Arms Syndicate S2

L2D Combat Evolution

The L2D IMHO makes the most accurate Glock barrel I've ever shot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saw this across my feed. If you're looking for a no-frills, no crazy machining slide.... this might be the ticket at AIM

https://aimsurplus.com/new-search/?q...=1&mode=search

Downloads
    Uploads
    Came here to post that also...lol

Another good option is the brownells Glock slides, many out there and lifetime no questions warranty. Mine has been flawless so far rmr cut ( no rmr or such yet ) . and front top window , 45 degree edges and nitride for like $150 bux a year ago with a sale/coupon

Edited to add a pic..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Downloads
    Uploads
    So no clue if it’ll be as reliable as stock but I went ahead and ordered an agency arms syndicate s1 slide. Ameriglo Defoor sights and a oem Glock upper parts kit. I think I’ll go with an agency arms barrel and trigger eventually.

In the end I just wanted something a little more fun looking than stock. Plus I get the built in optic mount for the future if I go that route. I’m not too worried if it’s “duty grade” because I can’t CCW in NJ anyhow. And if I ever can, I can always just get a gen 5 g19 for that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just saw this across my feed. If you're looking for a no-frills, no crazy machining slide.... this might be the ticket at AIM

https://aimsurplus.com/new-search/?q...=1&mode=search

I really like that one

Downloads
    Uploads
    So no clue if it’ll be as reliable as stock but I went ahead and ordered an agency arms syndicate s1 slide. Ameriglo Defoor sights and a oem Glock upper parts kit. I think I’ll go with an agency arms barrel and trigger eventually.

In the end I just wanted something a little more fun looking than stock. Plus I get the built in optic mount for the future if I go that route. I’m not too worried if it’s “duty grade” because I can’t CCW in NJ anyhow. And if I ever can, I can always just get a gen 5 g19 for that.
    I've got an S1 Slide on a syndicate barrel. Basically Agency quality at lower prices. I've got mine on a Nomad Frame. It's a nice shooter. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I put L2D Combat sights and internals on mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's funny how expensive these things spiral out of control price wise. but I figured in the future I now have the option of an optic again in the future.

the agency top of the line slides confuse me. if you send your gun or slide in they do the cuts on your slide but you can also order a complete slide from the factory. I assume they just buy blanks from someone for those? I wonder what the difference is between sending them your Glock or buying a complete slide from them on their top of the line stuff.

now I just need to decide if I want the syndicate or mid-line agency barrel and the agency trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so I guess this is complete. a little different than originally planned but I like it so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images