Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trucks

Downloads
    Uploads
    I owned a 2000 4Runner Limited for 3 or 4 years. Loved that thing, looked great too. Wish it had about 30-50 more ponies though. The front ends back then we’re a lot better looking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    2008 GMC Sierra here. Liked it because it drove more "car-like" than a lot of other options, a plus in and around Denver and Boulder. Still feels large, but it's a comfortable vehicle. No unexpected maintenance issues, finally did the brakes at something like 75K miles (in the mountains, this seems REALLY good).

We also have a 2001 Yukon, which runs basically the same family of chassis, and yep finally had to redo the tranny. But it's got 125K plus and is our primary horse-trailing vehicle, so I guess that's not too bad either.

Both are great in the snow, if that's of any use.

The small Ford Ranger series, I haven't been too fond of. They feel chintzy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Twatter blows but here’s a good breakdown of what happened. He was a reporter named Brandi Kruse’s security detail.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrandiKru...11620343259138

Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep coming back to the GMC Sierra Denali.... I love the looks, but the tranny thing has me thinking twice, since I know that's a thing... but is it like Dodge Caravan trannies or do some of you get lucky?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If there front ends are any clue..I’d stay away..soooo uglyyyy

Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images