Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy $$$ Build

Downloads
    Uploads
    looks great.

as for the stainless barrel instead of their carbon fiber offerings, is there anything about their stainless barrels that make them very different from a standard higher end stainless offering from other places?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing like waiting weeks and weeks and weeks for a Proof barrel... just to have them send you the wrong one...
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Nothing like waiting weeks and weeks and weeks for a Proof barrel... just to have them send you the wrong one...
    We talking like they sent you a 16" instead of an 18" type mistake... or the entirely wrong caliber?

Downloads
    Uploads
    More like the first. Wrong gas system. Theyíre already working on it, but Iím not feeling hopeful that they have the correct one in stock in this environment. Just hoping I donít find myself at the back end of another 8-12 week waiting period again.

Still waiting on the multi color anodized gas block from SLR. The one I ordered in May. Iíve been told a couple times by them that itíll be on the next production run. Last month they told me two more months, but Iím having a hell of a time believing they havenít ran gas blocks since May. Honestly I think theyíre just hoping I forget about it at this point. Irritating.

Muzzle device is in the mail, a Rugged Flash Hider Suppressor Mount for the Rugged Radiant I have in jail, though truthfully that suppressor is more for my .300. Still want to be able to mount and use it on this.

Receivers are at the engravers for the laser engraving (which is going to be freaking sick) and hoping to have them back this week.

Just leaves the Kahles which Iím hoping to order next month.

So, various stages of disarray, but getting there. Kind of.

On a notification list for a KAC bipod. Throw a small pic section up front and then should be able to quickly reconfigure from End of the World Race Recce to Mini SASS. Or something like that.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler