Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A bit more info on the 6mm Max.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geissele showed this at 2023 Show. It may actually be ready in 2024? He says shipping this week...

They talk about the 6 ARC right after the new AK trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's just my opinion, not worth much, but , yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn. Really lost my interest at 80 bucks a mag. I'm sure it's top quality, but just doesn't really fill any particular need, that I could forsee. But if it tickles your fancy, by all means go for it bro!
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I know it's just my opinion, not worth much, but , yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn. Really lost my interest at 80 bucks a mag. I'm sure it's top quality, but just doesn't really fill any particular need, that I could forsee. But if it tickles your fancy, by all means go for it bro!
    I'm kind of there, too. The fact that G turned the AR into a proprietary system to get the 6ARC to perform optimally turns me off to both the rifle and the caliber.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's an appeal to the hunters among us, and the PRS folk that coincide with us as well. But if it's not our thing, then eh more stuff those whom are to buy.

Plus I cannot find any reason to give up on using either Mk262 clones or 308 in any variation either.

On another note, what killed both 45 and 40 is the price. Even with the joeflation, 5.56 is still cheaper even in some cases 308 over 6 ARC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I'm kind of there, too. The fact that G turned the AR into a proprietary system to get the 6ARC to perform optimally turns me off to both the rifle and the caliber.
    What does 'optimally' mean? I am generally not involved in the caliber wars but in this specific case this stuff from G is probably aimed at a very narrow type of user, not just a regular guy that shoots a lot.

For me none of the stuff mentioned in the video is attractive to me, especially in the sense of 'gaining performance'.

In other words I think they are aiming specifically for some type of government contract or something.

More than likely most of the stuff would not add much for the average civilian. Other than having bragging rights it not something of interest to me, especially in how I shoot this particular round.

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2024...ard-shot-2024/