Thread: SBA3 Brace

Downloads
    Uploads

SBA3 Brace

Hi guys

I got a new SBA3 brace and once I opened box the brace was missing the plastic insert piece that goes on the rear. I contacted SB Tactical and they were to send me the missing piece. Well they sent me a whole new brace without the buffer tube.

So now I have 2 braces and only need one so I am selling the one that's missing plastic piece.

$75 TYD or trade for anything firearm related.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    SOLD

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9