Howdy! Long time since I've been around these parts.

I have recently been in the market for a holster for my Glock 19 that is compatible with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL attached. For my first light compatible holster, I wanted a standard, OWB, kydex holster (much like the Raven Phantom that I own).

I did not take this search lightly, and being the market was kind of barren due to the events going on today, I read some reviews on a company I found that was in stock and ready to ship. The reviews, one written by a site I felt was reputable enough, led me to believe this was an outstanding purchase. I ordered the holster, got it in my hands, then noticed what I perceived as a pretty big problem.

My problem is that with the gun fully inserted into the holster, I am still able to stick my finger inside the holster and pull the trigger. My Glock is completely unmodified and the holster was said to be designed for a Gen 3 Glock 19 with a Streamlight TLR-1 HL.

The unlisted video below is a quick video showing how easy it is to reproduce this, and was also sent to the manufacturer.

My question is whether or not this is a big deal or am I making it out to be more serious than it actually is?