Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Video dropped stating that the proposed new rule on pistol braces will drop in December of 2022.

This is assuming that further Supreme Court rulings (namely West Virginia vs the EPA) doesn't stop it in it's tracks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by griff411 View Post
    Be sure to offer a respectful, succinct and clearly worded comment regarding the ATF letter:

https://beta.regulations.gov/documen...2020-0001-0001
    Link is dead, but the ATF thanks you for clicking. []

I have one firearm with a brace. I would hope they would grant a grace period to get it SBR'd, as my boat's in the shop at the marina...

I'm positive that the AFT isn't going to give anything away for free, but if they did, it would be the closest to "Build back better" that old poopypants has gotten thus far in his farcical presiduncy.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Link is dead, but the ATF thanks you for clicking. []

I have one firearm with a brace. I would hope they would grant a grace period to get it SBR'd, as my boat's in the shop at the marina...

I'm positive that the AFT isn't going to give anything away for free, but if they did, it would be the closest to "Build back better" that old poopypants has gotten thus far in his farcical presiduncy.
    The results of the West Virginia vs the EPA case has the potential to royally screw the government including the ATF and all other agencies.

At heart of the case is whether or not agencies can create new laws on their own. Basically the EPA was acting like the ATF so 17 states sued over them making their own laws. The case was combined with other cases so now it's like 26 states against the EPA.

Essentially if the SCOTUS rules against the EPA pretty much every agency of the government will be prohibited from unilaterally creating their own rules and regulations.

My personal hope is that any rule changes have to go through the legislative process. We are about a day and a half away from seeing if they rule that way or not.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the case was decided. The judiciary period is ended and a new, radical lib has been sworn-in, all as of Yesterday, I do believe.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!