Downloads
    Uploads

My Noveske is finally in

Ordered 12/1 arrived today!

VTAC/Noveske Upper Surefire Muzzle Break

And my tactical solutions .22 upper came in from Rainier Arms

Needless to say me and my guard dog were happy.

-BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice rifles, but that last pic with the pooch is scary.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^^what he said

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's ok she only attacks on command I know most people find 5.5 lb purebred Yorkshire Terriers w/ giraffe print bows in bug out bags slightly intimidating at first.
    -BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    so your .22 upper..how does she shoots? is it worth it?

nice rifles btw,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would also like to hear more about the tacsol upper. On the fence between that and the Spikes myself.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's what I can tell you about the tacsol upper from my first range day with it.

I went through 525 rounds of federal 36gr copper washed ammunition accuracy was better than expected. When I was purely focusing on grouping I had nothing larger than 6" groups at 100 yards with iron sights. Reliability was 100%, so really I can't ask anything more from that. The only thing that was kind of no shit was how dirty the actual upper got. The barrel wasn't bad and the bolt wiped clean, the actual upper was filthy but still wiped very clean. Overall 525/525 went bang I was shooting silhouettes and everything was on paper from 75 yards other than my 25 shot accuracy test group which was shot @ 100 yards. It's a freaking blast and it will most likely get more use than anything I've ever owned unless there is a shtf situation. I'm going to do a full write up but wanted to post this while Ranier arms still has them in stock.
    -BC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice guns!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice!