Thread: Sleeping giant

Downloads
    Uploads

Sleeping giant

Not sure if you guys have seen this video but he sticks to the facts and makes a lot of valid points. It’s what I have suspected along, these douschebags keep poking that stick into this sleeping giant and eventually we will end the BS. I know we all feel this way but have been biding our time and waiting patiently. It’s an hour long so grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy.

The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know, I never thought we would get to this point in my lifetime (I'm 50 through Sept 10th). But when true anarchy becomes excepted, and law-abiding people start to be prosecuted, this could actually become reality.

I read this article the other day, and was stunned at the conclusion - the extreme Right is who experts are warning Congress about as the big threat to society. Really? I'm not a big fan of the "extremes" of either side, but it's extreme Leftist groups that are actively assaulting police, burning neighborhoods, destroying property. This is happening in real time!

https://news.yahoo.com/boogaloo-on-t...l&uh_test=1_03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Crap - the video has been pulled down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk