Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RC2 or Mini?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like my indecision finally paid off. I got a marketing email from Silencer Shop yesterday morning that the SOCOM 762 RC2 is in stock along with a promotion for a free tax stamp. About an hour later my order was placed and two hours after that my ATF documentation was complete. I even used SS's "live chat" to place the order as I had a $75 credit to apply from being an "EForm Survivor" from their fiasco with digital integration with the ATF a few years ago. From a business point of view, Silencer Shop has done an excellent job with their e-commerce, partner network, and fulfillment (including ATF paperwork). Now we'll see how fast the ATF processes the paperwork under the current admin.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    It looks like my indecision finally paid off. I got a marketing email from Silencer Shop yesterday morning that the SOCOM 762 RC2 is in stock along with a promotion for a free tax stamp. About an hour later my order was placed and two hours after that my ATF documentation was complete. I even used SS's "live chat" to place the order as I had a $75 credit to apply from being an "EForm Survivor" from their fiasco with digital integration with the ATF a few years ago. From a business point of view, Silencer Shop has done an excellent job with their e-commerce, partner network, and fulfillment (including ATF paperwork). Now we'll see how fast the ATF processes the paperwork under the current admin.
    Did my paperwork on Nov 8 through SS for a Nomad LT. We’ll see how long the form 3 wait is

Wow, got an update today the Form 4 is in and the stamp check is cashed. So the can got here from TX and the form was sent in and everything in 11 days, even with the federal holiday