Downloads
    Uploads

Aero Precision Adjustable gas block

Wasn’t sure where to put this.

Quick little open box review/info...As I’m sure I’m not the only one curious about these Aero Adjustable gas blocks, and their slight hiccup. So I sat back and pondered ordering one, but after new screws were sent out and a few good reports I decided for $60 bux I’d try one

Comes packaged well with a extra decent ball and spring. Instructions and info on the screw, The problem with the OG screw , was it didn’t close all the way or very close.

I missed This pic , but the first screw was probably 40% open or so bottomed out. So the new screw is a darker color with a bronzy tone. Not sure what it’s made of, but different then the original.

See in the comparison pic, the arrow points to the shoulder which bottoms out, so you can see the extra 1/8” or so length.

It bottoms out at like 99% closed..which should be plenty.

So overall first impressions, decent looking machining and nice nitride coating. Watch that decent ball as I almost lost the little mofo when changing the screw..

Won’t get out right away to test it, Waiting in one part, it’s going on a Aero 308 build. clicks have a nice audible click and feel. So to be continued..
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Downloads
    Uploads
    All went together well...fit pretty snug and all holes lined up..

Just need some time and more ammo to go out and test..along with the ranges to open..
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 26 November 2020 at 16:08.