Downloads
    Uploads

Atlas Bipod Feet

I am considering switching the feet on my Atlas bipod to something more 'grippy' . Which ones do you recommend and more importantly why do you like your choice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the cleats for shooting off of wood, the spikes work well on hardpack dirt like clay, but the cleats are the more versatile of the two. The rubber nubs actually work great on concrete. They get a little chewed up, but they're a consumable IMO, albeit pretty durable.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I like the cleats for shooting off of wood, the spikes work well on hardpack dirt like clay, but the cleats are the more versatile of the two. The rubber nubs actually work great on concrete. They get a little chewed up, but they're a consumable IMO, albeit pretty durable.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I've only used the rubber ones but lately I've started thinking something else might be an upgrade.

I was thinking either the "Raider" or the "Spike" because I am shooting in the dirt around 99.6% of the time. I rarely shoot off of anything wood. If anyone has opinions one way or another I want to hear opinions before I buy. That said I could buy one of each and switch them out as needed. I don't think swapping them would be that hard (I've never taken the standard feet off before).

Name:  bt74-atlas-raider-cleat-feet.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  15.7 KB

Name:  bt37-atlas-spikes.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  15.5 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    The feet come out fairly easy. Personally, if I had to do it all over again, I'd go with ones in your first pic.

I initially had two bipods, a Harris and an Atlas, and both got HSSS feet. Sinner pointed me to a different set of feet that were more converitble, and they have feet more like your first pic. I still use those on my SR-25, but there's a couple of things that bug me. For a couple more of my Harrises, I went with the feet you can find on DSG, which again, are like your first pic, and work well across the board. I'm not seeing them listed on their site at the moment.

The HSSS feet on my Atlas work fine, but something a little smaller profile would be good, which is why I think your first pic is the sweet spot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought the feet that gator recommended and I can say they are definitely a big improvement. I'm pleased with my choice so far. I haven't done a ton of testing on them but initially they are great.