Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    How many of ya have tried a raptor SD?
    It "Maybe" helps a little more gas fall out of the port, rather than find all the cracks and crevices a non-swiss cheesed CH would.

Did you say Raptor?

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This one, while a little dated, has a deeper groove. TBH, I don't really notice a lot of gas from this rifle, but it's an all-around pleasure to shoot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this was about CH's but wasnt that super special Surefire BCG supposed to help eliminate blowback by delaying the unlocking time, or something like that. Somebody here bought one and was going to review it but cant remember who...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I know this was about CH's but wasnt that super special Surefire BCG supposed to help eliminate blowback by delaying the unlocking time, or something like that. Somebody here bought one and was going to review it but cant remember who...
    That would be UW, of course. I think I remember him saying it wasn’t worth the premium over decent carriers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post

There’s the Surefire optimized bcg - works a little different then the other 2.

The bootleg is suppose to help also but more so with directing gas other places., along with the Gemtech carrier ( that bootleg makes)