Downloads
    Uploads

Superior defense Sup-Def

Can someone explain to me what it/they is/are? I see their tank logo and “sup-def” logo everywhere But no clue what it is.

Then I see this.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/882183287

What am I missing besides a gen 3 noveske upper and lower with different logos. I get the collectibility and all that but not sure what the brand is. Is it like the “supreme” of the gun world?

Downloads
    Uploads
    SWS made the original Noveske Rails. I think they've gone under since. In fact I just did a google search and their website is gone.

Anyhow, other than the tank logo on the lower that is sort of rare, there is nothing special about this gun unless you like the configuration.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    SWS made the original Noveske Rails. I think they've gone under since. In fact I just did a google search and their website is gone.

Anyhow, other than the tank logo on the lower that is sort of rare, there is nothing special about this gun unless you like the configuration.

im not really asking specifically about this gun. I understand what all the parts are. I am more interested in what the company behind it is (superior defense). all they are selling right now is a $30 patch if an Indian with night vision