Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you shopping for anything in particular?

In less than a month it will be Black Friday. This year it might be a long shot to get good deals but I am looking for the stuff anyway. Hopefully others can share their want lists too and if we see stuff we can let each other know.

My list is:
    1. Labradar
    2. The new RMRCC (probably the 3.25MOA)
    3. The new Surefire XSC weapons light (for a Sig 365XL)

What's on your list?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laser light for a HK USP Compact. Due to Covid, haven't done much at all this year as far as shooting or practice. Thus not a lot of involvement = not a lot of activity and practice with my friends and other shooters to be immersed in new products, etc..

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’d really like to get a quality LPVO in 1x6 or x8. But unless I sell some of the hoard first I cannot afford one. Why I can’t bear to part with ARs I hardly ever shoot is beyond my ken.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been sitting out on the sidelines for the most part since the Pandemic started. I haven't really done much with guns. I'm kind of putting together the following:

CMT 9MM PCC
    CMT MANDA15 Pistol
    STAG 308 LH

If I see a good deal on some small parts and/or a 308 barrel I'll jump on it, but other than that, no, I likely won't be buying much of anything on BF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who wants to pay today to get shit in February or later?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered another CMMG Banshee 9mm upper. Who knows if I'll ever see it with the way things are right now []

Aside from that I'm pretty much set!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless you need socks and undies dont expect Shit this year

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Crap, that reminds me, I think I have a coupon from G around here as their way of saying "sorry, that took even longer than we expected". Now, where'd I put that...

For Black Friday, I'm really just hoping I can pick up a G34 barrel from Zaffiri Precision at a discount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Crap, that reminds me, I think I have a coupon from G around here as their way of saying "sorry, that took even longer than we expected". Now, where'd I put that...

For Black Friday, I'm really just hoping I can pick up a G34 barrel from Zaffiri Precision at a discount.
    Haha... I had like 4 of those. Kept looking at the G website all through March-July, and could not a single thing I wanted. Everything continuously out of stock, even before the pandemic. Just threw all those expired coupons out. What a joke.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely won't be backordering anything. I don't like the pay now and maybe get it 4 months later game. Fortunately the stuff I want is generally in stock now. Just maybe hoping one or two of the things is on sale (maybe). A couple of the items are relatively new (or very new) products so maybe it's a long shot.

With the light though, it's so new that the molds for making holsters are not quite out yet so if I pick that up it will just sit until I get the holster I want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Exactly. Geisele should know by now(or long before) that their stuff is in high demand. There is no reason they could not have doubled up on their stock long before the pandemic. Everytime they have a new release they under order possibly thinking they may have to sit on overstock but history has shown them time and time again that they will sell out. It reminds me of umbrella corp. sales tactics but in the end they just end up driving potential customers elsewhere. A 2-4 week backorder is one thing but 4-6 months means you have lost the sale...Im going to sit back this year, dont really need anything...

"My list is:
    1. Labradar" At first I thought you had a typo and meant Labrador... I was curious why you wanted a dog on a black friday sale...
    Last edited by Stone; 2 November 2020 at 08:40.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Exactly. Geisele should know by now(or long before) that their stuff is in high demand. There is no reason they could not have doubled up on their stock long before the pandemic. Everytime they have a new release they under order possibly thinking they may have to sit on overstock but history has shown them time and time again that they will sell out. It reminds me of umbrella corp. sales tactics but in the end they just end up driving potential customers elsewhere. A 2-4 week backorder is one thing but 4-6 months means you have lost the sale...Im going to sit back this year, dont really need anything...

"My list is:
    1. Labradar" At first I thought you had a typo and meant Labrador... I was curious why you wanted a dog on a black friday sale...
    I have half a dozen dogs already! LOL

Truth be told I don't need anything but I've narrowed down my want list. When things eventually get back to normal I have other things in mind but for now those things I mentioned will work.

When the crazy stuff settles down I will stock even more primers too. I am pretty flush now but I want to triple my stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post

That was a good coupon, too! IIRC, it's time limited, and they haven't had their Super (Dooper) Advanced BCG up yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All I want for Christmas is a T2 and and an ACOG. Dammit!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Haha... I had like 4 of those. Kept looking at the G website all through March-July, and could not a single thing I wanted. Everything continuously out of stock, even before the pandemic. Just threw all those expired coupons out. What a joke.
    They're expired? I guess I won't bother trying to figure out where I put it, then. I'd like to get a few more Super Tricons as I'm trying to standardize on that across all my carbines. Although, I sure would like to try out a WC TTU on an AR. Have one for the MPX and it's fantastic.

LMT would probably get some money from me if they had a Black Friday sale, and had inventory to support it.