Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are you shopping for anything in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    They're expired? I guess I won't bother trying to figure out where I put it, then. I'd like to get a few more Super Tricons as I'm trying to standardize on that across all my carbines. Although, I sure would like to try out a WC TTU on an AR. Have one for the MPX and it's fantastic.

LMT would probably get some money from me if they had a Black Friday sale, and had inventory to support it.
    Try calling them and throw a little shame (edit: I meant express your disappointment as nothing worth buying has been in stock when you were in a buying mood). They might actually give you the discount since they so greedily caused the problem..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want something they make and it’s usually in stock wherever I look

30mm super precision Extended 20MOA mount

Can’t really find another one out there that offers as much forward offset AND 20MOA

Downloads
    Uploads
    For Black Friday, I'm really just hoping I can pick up a G34 barrel from Zaffiri Precision at a discount.
    And Zafiri's BF deals just dropped today. BF2020 for the coupon code already effective and a killer deal on a G19 slide: https://zaffiriprecision.com/product...black-bf-deal/

Downloads
    Uploads
    And Zafiri's BF deals just dropped today. BF2020 for the coupon code already effective and a killer deal on a G19 slide: https://zaffiriprecision.com/product...black-bf-deal/
    Smoking Deal man

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are the best places to look for an RMRcc?

Europtic has them for $499 ($556 including the adapter plate that I need but the plate is on backorder). Kenzies has them for $499 but with no adapter. The adapter plate is vaporware right now. Nobody has it.

Is there any other places that I should keep an eye on when it comes to optics?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

Europtic has them for $499 ($556 including the adapter plate that I need but the plate is on backorder). Kenzies has them for $499 but with no adapter. The adapter plate is vaporware right now. Nobody has it.

Optics Planet has been great for me. Give them a call and they will often come down a bit on price, too. Everyone has a backlog right now and you might have to backorder, but in my experience they have fulfilled my backorders quickly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

I just got an email from Scopelist today that they have both the RMRcc and the adapter plates in stock. Looks like MAP means you're going to see the same price everywhere, but I agree with Moxy that you can usually get Optics Planet to give you at least 10% off if you ask them (you can use the instant chat, too).

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are Glock / P80 builder, follow Zaffiri on FB. They are having "daily drops" on deals ahead of Black Friday. Today is a a stainless G19 barrel for $99 (or $105 for threaded)

https://zaffiriprecision.com/product...lush-crown-ss/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man those Z slides are cut up.. too much IMO..

I dont see the hype about the mini RMR. Granted I haven’t played with one, but just fondling (never shot thru one) the std rmr window is small

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got an email from Scopelist today that they have both the RMRcc and the adapter plates in stock.
    They don't have the adapter plate I need. It's still back ordered for however long. Hence I am not in a hurry. I need the plate for the 365XL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I managed to lay hands on a holosun today. After fingering it and seeing how my eye interacts with the dot I am really liking that one. I compared it with another off brand with a 3 MOA dot just to get a feel and that was pretty eye opening.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms just showed the 507k-X2 in stock. I jumped on it because they are OOS all over the place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There isn't hardly any deals going on this Black Friday. That was obviously predicted. None the less I did manage to get a few things.

So far I've bought a RCA bolt carrier group for like $150 bucks or so. I also bought a new holster from Tier1 for my 226. I also snagged a Cam Lok carry comp and a few other small items. I did buy that Holosun 507K x2 but that wasn't on a black friday sale.

I've never used a comp of any kind so that was kind of an impulse buy. I guess it's a way to dip my toe in the water for not much money. I did however ask them to make the muzzle end of my new holster compatible with that muzzle device. I doubt I will open carry in public that often but if things keep going the way they are I might start.

Other than that I haven't seen hardly anything compelling to buy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got into motocross during the first lockdown so I wanted stuff for my bike. My TV finally shot the bed so I was looking at those. Then the day before black Friday dictator Cuomo shut us down for 3% "infection". Until he deems fit. So I just got a samsung galaxy for my daughter and my son some Fortnite V bucks