Downloads
    Uploads

Holiday Shipping

Just a heads up for anybody who hasn't been affected. I have sent out a couple of packages via USPS first class package and Priority that have all been delayed. I shipped out a Trijicon MRO out to somebody (not on here) on Nov 27 via priority mail and has yet to be delivered (good thing I bought the shipping ins).

I also had a bunch of parts on order for my recent AR build that some shipped with USPS and some with UPS. Everything shipped UPS arrived on time, everything with USPS was delayed by a couple of days.

If you must ship something time sensitive such as Christmas gifts for the holiday, I would steer clear of the USPS and try UPS or FedEX. I am sure every package will eventually be delivered, but don't want any of your family members to be disappointed on Christmas morning!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Same exact experience here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is what it is...but wasn't half the election handled by USPS due to covid and mail in ballots?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup. I have a light that's been sitting in OK since the 3rd without moving.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WTF USPS

Sent out priority mail Envelope the 3rd of this month. Was stuck in NC for 10 day covid shutdown Apparently. and was finally supposed to be delivered last Thursday.

Still not delivered And just says “Alert” waiting for delivery scan

First efile is not going smooth as I can’t get my frickin prints their...FU USPS....21 days now..

Rant over..lol...anyone know if the nfa division is closed for the holidays?

Really lost and nothing I can do is the bad thing....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    WTF USPS

Sent out priority mail Envelope the 3rd of this month. Was stuck in NC for 10 day covid shutdown Apparently. and was finally supposed to be delivered last Thursday.

Still not delivered And just says “Alert” waiting for delivery scan

First efile is not going smooth as I can’t get my frickin prints their...FU USPS....21 days now..

Rant over..lol...anyone know if the nfa division is closed for the holidays?

Really lost and nothing I can do is the bad thing....
    Resend?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ordered some American Girl Doll accessories for my daughter on December 3rd. Order shipped immediately. Didn't get delivered for Christmas. I am going to have a disappointed 7 year old. And USPS was saying as long as you ship by the 15th you would have it in time for Christmas. Maury determined that this was a lie.