Downloads
    Uploads

Out there scenario on Dems making a new state.

Absurd but theoretically possible? Dems take get the Senate majority and vote China as the 51st state. Billion dollar bribes all around with plum power promises. Permanent House majority.

Cheapest national takeover in history. And while the US military would not confiscate all fellow Americans guns, the PLA would have no qualms about doing a clean sweep state by state. I’d advise Soros to mobilize his puppets ASAP while the populace is still unorganized and stupefied by the success of this most massive election fraud in history. The Covid restrictions on travel and assembly would be a big assist.

Why not?
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    P.S. Woth no legal barriers to interstate migration we would soon have 51 “Red” states.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    That won't happen but speaking from first hand experience the Chinese have bought off more than a few officials. And I don't mean a little bit. Their kids get great jobs. Their investment dollars go up ten fold (hence enter congress with $10k in the bank and retire with $10m). It's been a long term wide scale 'slow rolling' attack. China has more sway over Congress in many cases than any voter or group of voters. Same is true with the DoD. It's been a slow rolling machine.

At the same time under Trump the Mexican cartels have suffered a severe dent in their operations. Except one. That one cartel has direct backing of China and as a result has grown 1000 fold in the past few years. China buddies up to Venezuela and has been for a long time (see step one but change the country).

This election was numerous bad actors (international) who have successfully got their nose under tent far enough to control our elections. All the while they have their people on the inside here all screaming that 'nothing is wrong!'.

It's taken 25 years to get to this point and almost all is done using 'soft power'. They have control over the courts, the politicians, you name it.

We are in one hell of a situation that is going to take a lot (if anything) to get us out of.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might as well be asking 'how do we break up the influence of the Harvard Alumni Association' except times 10,000. The Chinese have slow rolled influence into almost every aspect of our society and it's institutions. Now to the point that they will openly ignore multiple felonies all caught on video, much less all the other evidence. Keep in mind I am not just talking internet lore. In April it will be 26 years since I started with China, with no less than half of that living in Asia and China itself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Absurd but theoretically possible? Dems take get the Senate majority and vote China as the 51st state. Billion dollar bribes all around with plum power promises. Permanent House majority.

Cheapest national takeover in history. And while the US military would not confiscate all fellow Americans guns, the PLA would have no qualms about doing a clean sweep state by state. I’d advise Soros to mobilize his puppets ASAP while the populace is still unorganized and stupefied by the success of this most massive election fraud in history. The Covid restrictions on travel and assembly would be a big assist.

Why not?
    One big problem with that scenario. China is well aware that the vast majority of americans either hate or mistrust the USG. What makes you think the US military sides with the government? The USM is you, me, our sons and daughters, uncles, cousins... Never gonna happen for obvious reasons. China will never invade the USA whether by default or force.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They don't need to invade by force. They have serious influence over numerous institutions including government and almost every university. Take one look at the governor of Georgia. He had open business dealings within the past 1 to 2 years with a person and group of people that were expelled from the country for spying on behalf of China. Yet he's calling the shots on the GA election.

Not to mention that we (the US) is already 50% of the way there to getting full time big tech surveillance into every aspect of our lives. Next up will be us being assigned a social credit score.

Why do they need to invade when they have all that going for them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The pen may be mightier than the sword but take it to its end game. If the guy with a pen trys to fight a guy with a sword in an alley he will lose the battle... They DO NOT have what it takes to defeat the USA. Thats why their propaganda machine is in full force, that's why they are trying to convince people to give up their guns. Its all smoke and mirrors...
    Institutions, professors, and ideas by corporations do not and cannot win wars. Wars are won by boots on the ground, their surveillance is easily curtailed by turning off the TV, cell phone, computer, etc,etc... Do you really think they can control a 25 million plus armed populace??? No chance. Just recently, a few thousand unarmed protesters over took Minneapolis for a week, burning down buildings and reeking havoc. It was a great litmus test to watch and learn from for the benefits of an armed citizenry.
    Last edited by Stone; 12 December 2020 at 12:32.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As Hemmingway said you go bankrupt gradually and suddenly. Morally we have been on the steepening gradual slope for over 60 years. With the world elitists slobbering over an imminent Great Reset, I can see them lusting to go big in the near future. Yes, my scenario is least likely and the lefties will probably stick with the long march ( At quick-time now. ) that has served them well.

But I don’t discount the tactical feasibility of my scenario. Some doable battlefield prep IMO:

The Prez would deploy much of the military far away with minimal supplies on exercises.
    Schedule simultaneous inspections of nuke silos, bombers and subs and lock out access.
    Heavy loyalist guard of munitions and fuel stockpiles. Organize human shield mobs of Antifa and BLM as bullet soaks if need to buy time to reinforce.
    Ditto conferences of mil leadership to keep them incommunicado. Left sympathizing temp C.O.s enable sabotage of quick response units.
    Facilitate Jihadists blowing up some key power stations and a few high casualty targets to justify temporary martial law.
    A large flotilla of disguised PLA troop carriers to land at the propitious moment.
    Unorganized American milita cannot stand against hundeds of thousands of PLA troops sweeping one state at time with our feds controlling travel, communication, surveillance etc. Reward Chicom troop with homes of “resisters” and the active ( and suspected ) deplorable population will shrink pronto.

And the big one - announce and vote on the proposition the same day. Yeah, I’m sure that violates Roberts Rules of Order, but a done deal would make appeals moot. The media would promote the hell out of the benefits of the deal.

Just top of my head stuff. The plotters would have much more comprehensive ideas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You give your enemies waaaaay to much credit. If they were that smart and organized you and me would be having this conversation from a fema camp by now, plotting our escape.

I fully subscribe to "Never underestimate anyone" But the people you speak of DO NOT... Hence their downfall. They dont have a single leader they follow, they all follow sub sets of ideas and they all come to different conclusions which is chaos in their own ranks. The democratic party is falling apart from within...
    Last edited by Stone; 12 December 2020 at 13:19.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mr. Phil, read post #9 from this link:http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...visited-by-ATF

Downloads
    Uploads
    You
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    You give your enemies waaaaay to much credit. If they were that smart and organized you and me would be having this conversation from a fema camp by now, plotting our escape.

I fully subscribe to "Never underestimate anyone" But the people you speak of DO NOT... Hence their downfall. They dont have a single leader they follow, they all follow sub sets of ideas and they all come to different conclusions which is chaos in their own ranks. The democratic party is falling apart from within...
    Your words to God’s ears.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Mr. Phil, read post #9 from this link:http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...visited-by-ATF
    Thanks. Very hope affirming. And more realistic than my paranoid fantasy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What...Chinese getting there own US state...

Lolz...

Downloads
    Uploads
    We could sell them California for the low low price of 567 meelion dollars payable only in gold bars...