Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patriots rising

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Yes, sadly I think you're correct.
    I do not disagree with this statement. The common folk started having a bit too much say in what happens. And on top of that it often times went contradictory to those with power and influence.

We can't be having none of that now can we.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sounds like QAnon shit.

I've got several people on my Facebook feed posting this kind of BS daily and nothing ever comes of it.
    Not a fan of QAnon, but this could be the one time they're right. I hope not.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    “CNN and the Left are just mad because we actually attacked the government who is the problem and not some random small business,” Robertson said on social media, according to the complaint. “The right IN ONE DAY took the f***** U.S. Capitol. Keep poking us.”

Army Guardsman, first known service member, arrested after Capitol riot

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-...-capitol-riot/

Thats how stupid this government is, they didnt realize they were F'ing over the very people they employ... "Keep poking us" That says it all!!

Capitol rioters included highly trained ex-military and cops

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...tary-and-cops/
    Last edited by Stone; 15 January 2021 at 12:04.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its time to push back and stand your ground, otherwise the death of a thousand pricks will continue indefinitely.
    I'm feeling them now, I'm afraid.
    Trump de-classifies Top Secret documents proving the whole Impeachment thing was a fraud, all to protect "Teflon Hillary", and morons still trying to impeach him as he's making his bed and packing his bags. So sad. AOC going public with her almost "God Like" intelligence (yes I'm being sarcastic), stating that congress needs to clamp down on media, that doesn't jive with the left's hate spewing crap. Really, government control over the Media? Sounds familiar. Major Blue Chip companies joining in on the fray, banning Trump and it appears anyone else not in lock step with the newly forming Nazi left. I'm begining to feel defeated already. And at least for two more years there's not a damned thing I can do about it. Oh, does anyone who always called me a tinfoil hat wearer, when it came to 1st and 2nd A rights, I can hear the ATF knocking on doors soon. Cries to defund the cops, while cowardly congress folks have no problem with begging every available cop, and soldiers, about 25K troops to surround them, while they opposed them at the Antifa and BLM matter riots. What's next?
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    And that's what it is coming down to, they are afraid of being exposed for all the crimes they have committed. They will go to any lengths to keep the information from getting out to the public.

"But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world."
    Last edited by Stone; 17 January 2021 at 08:28.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And so it begins...

Military ‘Extremism’ Purge May Lead to Communism: Former Navy Lt. Commander

Former U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander Steven Rogers said on Thursday that an order by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin for the military to stand down to address “extremism” is unprecedented, unnecessary, and a dangerous road that leads to “communist China.”

https://www.thethinkingconservative....-lt-commander/

"There is talk on the internet of a million man armed patriot march on DC on June 4th 2021 Time to take our country back… Spread the word. There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action, diplomacy is dead."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Libs are better organized, motivated, and funded. Until the Right figures out that politics is a contact sport, we're going to keep losing ground.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Libs are better organized, motivated, and funded. Until the Right figures out that politics is a contact sport, we're going to keep losing ground.
    Yup.

I also think a whole lot of people on the right are a thousand times more concerned about "being fair" than the left is. Whereas the left has zero problems doing immoral things to get what they want.

The left does have a near monopoly on big media. That is a huge problem. They control big portions of tech as well.

Particularly towards gun ownership and owners the line now and going forward is going to be labeling gun owners as terrorists or extremists. It's not only going to be media I think. Also under that hat they are going to try to disqualify gun owners from the political process.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn’t want to start another thread...

Heard a bunch of quotes of dimentia joe the last few days.. might be an interesting week..

“ Biden calls for gun law reforms on the third anniversary of the Parkland shooting”

Downloads
    Uploads
    Parler is back up, with their own servers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Parler not working yet for me.

Edit: now get on in browser. App still no good.
    Last edited by Uffdaphil; 16 February 2021 at 09:24.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    And so it begins...

Military ‘Extremism’ Purge May Lead to Communism: Former Navy Lt. Commander

Former U.S. Navy Lieutenant Commander Steven Rogers said on Thursday that an order by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin for the military to stand down to address “extremism” is unprecedented, unnecessary, and a dangerous road that leads to “communist China.”

https://www.thethinkingconservative....-lt-commander/soThere is talk on the internet of a million man armed patriot march on DC on June 4th 2021 Time to take our country back… Spread the word. There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action, diplomacy is dead."
    There is no " so it begins" You could see this coming for 40 years. And it stopped being a "covert" coup against democracy for the last 20, easily, as they leftist took control of the media, our school systems, any other way to communicate that they couldn't hijack or shut down, speech limitations, the 1st and 2nd amendment of the Constitution, etc. I forecasted this 20 years ago, and people just thought I was a radical right winger. They aren't talkin shizz about it now, though.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger