Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots rising

Downloads
    Uploads
    Darn, it sounds like just intensifying security for the Inauguration and aiding FEMA logistics.

I was hoping it was the prelude for invoking the insurrection act under that prez directive. Still possible the stated reasons are mis-direction while widespread raids and arrests are conducted. I would not bet that way, but a guy can dream.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post

Ar15dotcom was shut down this morning and is running on their backup server.
    It sounds like GoDaddy dropped them. Oddly enough my wevo email stopped working as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its time to push back and stand your ground, otherwise the death of a thousand pricks will continue indefinitely.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Darn, it sounds like just intensifying security for the Inauguration and aiding FEMA logistics.

I was hoping it was the prelude for invoking the insurrection act under that prez directive. Still possible the stated reasons are mis-direction while widespread raids and arrests are conducted. I would not bet that way, but a guy can dream.
    You are not alone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is not a civil war as the media would have you believe, all of that is misdirection. Its about a body of politicians that have gone rogue and are attempting to over through the people with their unlawful will and ungodly ways. ALL of the politicians are the problem, they are ALL corrupt and do not represent the people anymore. Its not right or left, its not democrat or republican, since they have all been corrupted.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trump just declassified all the Washington scandals. He is hiding at a military base. The attack at the capitol was antifa and BLM, mostly.

This is not in any of the news or social media.

BREAKING‼️

This is why they are censoring everyone. They just DECLASSIFIED everything! Share it far & wide.

Here we go!

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging!

Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbc...p8ssbM46oHXWMI

These are Clinton’s emails: https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Index file! https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbc...p8ssbM46oHXWMI

Send to everyone you can as fast as you can! 😎
    Forward

“IT'S HAPPENING!

Military takedowns and arrests begin this wknd and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started. Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud.
    Everyone will be getting emergency 🆘 alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.
    DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities. People will start rioting once this intel breaks thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.

The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.
    Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.
    Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.
    Trump had to exhaust ALL other means legally before this operation could commence. He gave everyone a fair chance to come clean and they refused.
    His press release of a "smooth transition" did not include the word, "concede" as he has no plans to do so. Rather, there will be a smooth transition of power to his new cabinet, staff and Vice President, General Flynn.

The rally in DC was an awesome event
    For what it's worth
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 12 January 2021 at 18:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. The links are dead, did you download them? Also whats your source???

Downloads
    Uploads
    cool, Also whats your source???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure exactly..I’ve seen some of this in the last day.. also got this forwarded to me from a few people today

Downloads
    Uploads
    Links are working now...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those links from Wikileaks were put out weeks ago. I saw it on Parler from Maria Bartiromo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok
    I hadn’t seen them and got forwarded it a bunch so I shared.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like QAnon shit.

I've got several people on my Facebook feed posting this kind of BS daily and nothing ever comes of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sounds like QAnon shit.

I've got several people on my Facebook feed posting this kind of BS daily and nothing ever comes of it.
    I don't know who QAnon is. I first heard the name and thought he was associated with BLM. (I am being facetious in ways except not knowing much about who that is)

But this election was absolutely something that will never be forgotten. First you get a pandemic and a bunch of draconian rules---but it turns out there is a 99.5% survival rate--and the regular flu magically for the first time in recorded history disappeared.

Then in a whole bunch of states you have them openly breaking their own laws and even their own constitutions in how they conducted the election. There is OBVIOUS cheating captured on video--yet people still openly deny it despite the proof. You also have very strange computer occurrences, as well as a simultaneous stoppage of counting ballots in numerous states, all at the same time.

Mounting evidence shows that bad actors actually used military tools IE military information warfare tools to hack in to multiple states. You go from winning by 700,000 votes with 90% counted to all of the sudden losing. Not to mention numerous states have more ballots counted than they had registered voters. One had over 700,000 more ballots counted than were sent out. The other over 200,000 more ballots.

Then you have a near violent fight to keep anyone from looking into the actual machines. Courts deny cases without hearing a shred of evidence. Even the Supreme Court which IS THE ONLY COURT OF JURISDICTION refuses to even hear a case between over 20 states, nor will it allow evidence to be presented.

Now they even have a state that openly denied a Supreme Court order (during the election) and they are refusing to hear that one too.

And now we have big tech going insane against the citizenship of a country that is supposed to be founded upon free speech. These are just a few of the things going on. Not to mention the tens of thousands of witnesses, many of which caught the illegal acts on video are outright dismissed.

There is definitely something wrong. Very very wrong. It's no wonder there are conspiracy theories out there lingering still.

I consider myself fairly educated and somewhat intelligent but there are far too many things that simply do not add up here. It won't end up well if you ask me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    This is not a civil war as the media would have you believe, all of that is misdirection. Its about a body of politicians that have gone rogue and are attempting to over through the people with their unlawful will and ungodly ways. ALL of the politicians are the problem, they are ALL corrupt and do not represent the people anymore. Its not right or left, its not democrat or republican, since they have all been corrupted.
    Yes, sadly I think you're correct.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper