Downloads
    Uploads

Weird issue with Centurion Arms 2 stage trigger

First I have to say that Centurion Arms handled this with better customer service than I have ever received, period.

I got a CA 2 stage trigger about 6 weeks ago and it worked great for a range session but then I decided to switch the trigger to a different rifle. After I initially installed it in the new rifle the trigger was locked, couldn't pull the trigger and the hammer wouldn't release. Figuring I made a bonehead mistake I pulled the FCG out and reinstalled it. Well after I reinstalled it again the second time it would fire but was not functioning normally.

Basically it was working like a "3 stage" trigger. There was a light initial pull to the first wall, followed but a slightly heavier pull to a second wall, and then a 3rd pull for it to break. Didn't do it on every trigger pull, but probably ever 3rd. Pulled it out and reinstalled it multiple times and no change. One time I reinstalled it, it was completely locked again.

Anyway, I emailed CA and they had a new trigger to me within 3 days with a prepaid return envelope inside to return my other trigger so they could trouble shoot it. I have never had a company send me a replacement part without having the original part back in their hands.

Once I get the trigger back to them we will see what they say the issue is. I think there is something off with the disconnector, but can't be sure. Have you experienced anything like this before with a trigger?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not had this kind of issue before so I'm not help there. I just wanted to give credit to a company that is trying to do the right thing. That's awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get some up close pictures of the trigger you were having problems with? If you did you can compare the area where the disconnect engages the hammer to the new trigger they are sending you. Its possible that the notches are out of spec. and not releasing... When you switched the trigger was the disc. spring still intact?
    Last edited by Stone; 16 January 2021 at 08:06.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.