Downloads
    Uploads

Police Shotgun Stock options...

What do you guys think about Shotgun stocks, in law enforcement applications? Out of a fixed/plain-jane old school, steadygrip(fixed, like an A2 w/ a pistol grip), or collapsable, what do you prefer? I'm assuming that the collapsables that resemble an AR reciever extension would take other AR stocks, like a CTR, MOE, etc.? Pump or auto?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like to see a Benelli M1s90 style pistol gripped fixed stock for the 870. I've tried speedfeed, ATI, Choate, a collapsable set up, I tend to migrate back to a standard stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 103m 95g View Post
    I would like to see a Benelli M1s90 style pistol gripped fixed stock for the 870. I've tried speedfeed, ATI, Choate, a collapsable set up, I tend to migrate back to a standard stock.
    I like the fixed pistol grip stock on my M1S90. I tried a collapsable(sp?) stock and IMO they are not for a shotgun, it just didn't feel right.
    Last edited by travclem; 17 May 2009 at 04:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a big fan of the speed feed pistol grip and I like my Benelli supernova's pistol grip. I've used the collapsible stocks and they just don't seem as solid as I would like.
    -BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would have to agree with the previous posts. I love the pistol grip on a shotgun but not a huge fan of the collapsible stock. I have been wanting to try the Choate stock for the Mossbergs. That looks promising!
    Adversity introduces us to ourselves

Facebook: Loess Hills Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    i tried the pistol grip. didn't like it went back to the classical stock.