Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently in the planning stages on my swan song mini recce upper. When I saw that all I needed was a 6 ARC barrel in 12.5, a 6.5G BCG, and another Surefire can mount in 308, the wheels started turning.

Went on Tacswap and traded for a BCM stripped upper. Was going to use one of my others but decided at the last minute to just get another upper and keep those uppers as spare parts only for emergency repairs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In a few more weeks I'll finally be able to cross off a Tavor on my list. I'm thinking Geissele trigger pack, Geissele trigger bow, IWI lefty conversion kit, Manticore selector extension, and I should be done with it right?

Model is the X95 16.5. Already have the Warcomp closed tine for it, a spare Surefire scout, and an Aimpoint Duty not doing anything. I figure after this, save for the RC3, and be done with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is hard not to put a Tavor in my bucket. I did add the DD MK18 since Brownells had the stripped upper on sale - receiver/quad rail/barrel. $180 off with coupon.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude was offering his Tavor on another site. I made an offer, he accepted.

This all started when I started asking about rifles other than the AR15 or AR10 as I was Armalite heavy and bored at this point in time. So a guy from an entirely different site that lives local to me said that if I wanted I could come over and see his bullpups to decide for myself. I so really wanted to like the Hellion, the AUG was quite disappointing, but I fell in instant love with his Tavor and just had to get one for myself.

Turns out that this guy that's local is also personal friends with Roger Wang from FCD, and Roger and I talk daily almost. Small world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Speaking to the original post... I would say getting a really nice high end 2011 style race gun is something that has consistently been on my list.

I have a lot of stuff that looks cool or is something that I would buy if I had spare coin...but as far as something that's been consistently on my list that I will eventually acquire...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still want a mini gun! Maybe santee claus or UW will get me one for christmas... Bwhahahahaha...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I still want a mini gun! Maybe santee claus or UW will get me one for christmas... Bwhahahahaha...
    Ha... I was distracted by TRLEF with the 5:1 reverse split, and then it tanking to pre reverse prices.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy cow! You still holding that stock??? If you want a few penny stocks that will do really well buy ARSMF and IZOZF... I just pulled in a few grand on BLQC... I will probably buy in again next week. Ares and IZO are long term holds for me. You are using stop loss orders right???
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im gonna shift our conversation over to that other thread...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nevermind......
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Nevermind......
    Well .... look who the cat dragged in!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well .... look who the cat dragged in!
    You can't trust those damned cats for a second ...
    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 23 November 2023 at 01:22.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well .... look who the cat coughed-up!
    FIFY

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, a hidden thread in a forum area I'm not allowed I take it? I get it, no one wants the newb in on it lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Ah, a hidden thread in a forum area I'm not allowed I take it? I get it, no one wants the newb in on it lol.
    It's not hidden, it's the Investing in precious metals thread.