Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Just go for the deployment kit.....and get all three barrels
    Had one of those pop up at the LGS and it sold within 20 minutes of posting it on the website. 21k, and the buyer didn't bat an eye at that price tag. Too rich for my blood.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    With the defacto MN gun registration in effect as of August 1, my wishlist is kaput until I move or the law is repealed. The day before the deadline I settled for a Ruger .357 GP100 3” instead of a preferred S&W. Gave away a bunch of ARs to family and sold my fun, not useful for SHTF guns before the deadline.

On the bright side, I am pleasantly surprised how well the fixed sights Ruger shoots. Better than my semis. which says a lot about me, not the semis.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gun registration in Minnesota? Did I miss something???
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As of 8/1 all person to person sales are required to fill out a state form with photos of driver’s license ( or = ID) and permit to purchase or carry for handguns and ARs. Several pages long. Must be maintained by buyer and seller and presented by demand of police. Must be kept for 10 years.

I say defacto because the state doesn’t maintain the registry, they make the citizen keep it under threat of law. All the info of registration and does not cost the state a cent. I’m sure down the line a copy of the form will need to be filed with the state as is only “reasonable”.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seeing as how both WA and MN residents got screwed by Americans-In-Name-Only, I may have to get back to picking up things every chance I can get for a little while more. I don't have much left to want really but I may have just started by impulse buying a Hellion after seeing the above and taking a drive to a shop that I knew had one.

And ordered a blemished factory assembled BCM factory lower online a few minutes ago.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want accessories more than guns at this point although I’d like a threaded allweather type .30-30 I can hunt with instead of the old classic JM Marlin 336 I used as a kid

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just don't let those solid Red states turn purple or even flip. Liberalism is truly a disease.
    It's happening already I'm keeping an eye on it. I see it festering though, Myrtle Beach has been swayed blue and my kids schools are being infected. We moved here to escape it but it followed us it seems. Trans nonsense is here too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    It's happening already I'm keeping an eye on it. I see it festering though, Myrtle Beach has been swayed blue and my kids schools are being infected. We moved here to escape it but it followed us it seems. Trans nonsense is here too
    Typically in cities no matter where you go. MB probably has one of the largest northern influxes in the state besides Greenville, Charleston, NE Columbia to Rock Hill. People who move down to work in Charlotte would rather drive the 90 mins from Blythewood up 77 than live in Charlotte but the entire area is changing due to that.

In the summer, you see more Ohio, Michigan, etc tags in Horry County than SC tags

Get yourself rural and it’ll subside unless your area gets deemed some magical combo of everything: cheap land, good schools, decent driving distances to the city life they left. That’s what’s happening in my town. Was tiny 10 years ago, now 500 houses are going up within the next 6-12 months within a couple miles of me and that’s just the start. I’m trying to find land further out and book it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Typically in cities no matter where you go. MB probably has one of the largest northern influxes in the state besides Greenville, Charleston, NE Columbia to Rock Hill. People who move down to work in Charlotte would rather drive the 90 mins from Blythewood up 77 than live in Charlotte but the entire area is changing due to that.

In the summer, you see more Ohio, Michigan, etc tags in Horry County than SC tags

Get yourself rural and it’ll subside unless your area gets deemed some magical combo of everything: cheap land, good schools, decent driving distances to the city life they left. That’s what’s happening in my town. Was tiny 10 years ago, now 500 houses are going up within the next 6-12 months within a couple miles of me and that’s just the start. I’m trying to find land further out and book it
    I'm in Horry County and you're right it's a smorgasbord of other states tags. The blue stste nonsense is just beneath the surface. I can't do it I lived 42 years of nonsense and I refuse to do it here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohio's been good with respect to 2nd amendment until the recent vote to keep the process for amending the revised code. Even then, it was the three C's that cast the majority of votes, showing that the bulk of Ohioans failed to take it seriously. It wasn't a push for gun rights on the face, so people stayed home; I honestly think if it'd been framed more as a way to take gun freedom, it'd have gotten shot out of the sky. People in big cities gotta keep killin' babies...

Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister, a former extremist liberal who became a RINO, now a full fledged conservative after moving from MA to NJ, has moved to Ohio and now supports gun ownership.

I don't know what my brother in law has done, but I really want to shake his hand breaking her political POV back to supporting real American values based on our founders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    My sister, a former extremist liberal who became a RINO, now a full fledged conservative after moving from MA to NJ, has moved to Ohio and now supports gun ownership.

I don't know what my brother in law has done, but I really want to shake his hand breaking her political POV back to supporting real American values based on our founders.
    Good for her and her soul! I don't see how anybody can watch what these politicians (on both sides, but still mostly Dem) are doing and think it's okay. A behavioral emergency is defined as something that isn't tolerated by society, and the largest part of society still thinks it's not okay to parade men in dresses in front of other people's kids. Or the people who think a longstanding criminal is a hero and cops should be penalized for doing their jobs. Not that there aren't lousy cops, but the largest part didn't deserve the defund movement put forth by the left.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since I’m not buying anything serialized until MN law changes, I changed my wish for a MWS .308 to an MRP 5.56 since I have that MARS lower from my last build. With the .357 GP 100 compromise and calling my Springer TRP a poor man’s Guncrafter, my wishlist is fullfilled.

Arrived an hour ago - LMT 16” Shovelnose. Mount some BUIS, a light, fingerstop and Griffin taper mount and I’m good to go. Anyone think I should swap the A5 for standard tube?

Name:  IMG_1523.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  482.4 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking to add a nice lever gun to the collection. Looking at the Henry .45-70 side gate. My brother does a lot of elk hunting and I have gone with him the last 2 years working glass and helping with the pack-out. Figured the .45-70 would be a nice rifle to have along. Haven't had a bear or cougar encounter yet but if we do I think that round will do the job nicely.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Looking to add a nice lever gun to the collection. Looking at the Henry .45-70 side gate. My brother does a lot of elk hunting and I have gone with him the last 2 years working glass and helping with the pack-out. Figured the .45-70 would be a nice rifle to have along. Haven't had a bear or cougar encounter yet but if we do I think that round will do the job nicely.
    My son has a little Henry youth 22LR. That thing is a hoot.