Downloads
    Uploads

Need New Sig 365XL Trigger Advice/Info

I picked up a new Sig 365XL today, and have a trigger question. I'm a total newb to Sig's and the only thing I can say I don't care for now is how "gritty" the trigger pull is. Are there any drop in parts, ala Glock, to smooth out the triggers on these things without Gunsmith machining or pro work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I upgraded mine and I really like it. It is a slight bit more involved to do but nothing impossible. Just take lots of notes/pictures as there will be a couple of small parts that can be fiddly. That said Armory Craft makes an armorer's block if you want to spring for that. Not totally needed by any means. I don't have one but I recall having to be patient to get everything back in the right order (ie small parts).

The actual trigger I opted for is from Gray Guns. It is the adjustable straight trigger.

https://grayguns.com/product/p365-straight-trigger/

There are lots of other upgrades out there as well. I got a lot of stuff from MCarbo so definitely look around there. I have their titanium striker and (I think) their spring kit.

Armory Craft makes some good stuff too. I think I have their mag release.

Another big one that makes a MASSIVE difference is I got a Wilson Combat grip module and put in a Tungsten weight set into the grip. The grip itself is by far the #1 thing that I like.

The trigger now is excellent as well. With the spring kits out there you can adjust the trigger pull and so forth at least some.

They say you are not supposed to modify a carry gun, but I ran over 2000 rounds or so through mine post upgrades, and that was before I stopped counting. Now it's more. In other words I am pretty confident that mine will go bang when I pull the trigger.

There are a ton of options out there. I just named a few.
    Last edited by alamo5000; Today at 11:12.