Downloads
    Uploads

Went back to the forge

Finally got back to the forge since the COVID shit is finally over. Had another 1075 billet to work off of. Made a survival knife this time around. Under the wrap I already have 1/4" holes drilled for me to attach scales in the future. Its a pretty big knife. Had fun making it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good! I like the Paracord wrap, butt it will be interesting to see what scales end up going on. I find forging to be fascinating, have watched hours of YouTube videos. If I didn't already have so many irons in the fire () it would be something I'd like to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post
    Looks good! I like the Paracord wrap, butt it will be interesting to see what scales end up going on. I find forging to be fascinating, have watched hours of YouTube videos. If I didn't already have so many irons in the fire () it would be something I'd like to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The place I go is called the Drunken Smithy. They offer classes on forging. Try and find a place like that near you. You can literally just jump right in and start hammering away. If things start going awry or you are not sure how to move the metal, they are right there to guide you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice blade man! Forging is cool stuff!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!