Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: HK USP 45C

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,857
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    HK USP 45C

    Looking to buy or trade for HK USP .45C. Trades?, or PM for $$

    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    758
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I saw one today at a semi local shop. They are not shipping anything at the moment. I tried to see if there was a way they could get it to you but couldn't make it happen. $699. I almost bought it for myself!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,857
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    I saw one today at a semi local shop. They are not shipping anything at the moment. I tried to see if there was a way they could get it to you but couldn't make it happen. $699. I almost bought it for myself!
    $699 New? or used. If it's new that would almost be too good to be true. Wish they would have shipped. Even used that's a great price. If you're a USP fan, you might want to check and see if they still have it.
    Last edited by FortTom; 8 November 2021 at 05:25.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,932
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    FT,

    What piques your interest about a USP 45c? They've seem to have fallen out of favor, especially since they only carry 8+1 with the standard mag. I do admit, I wish I had a 45CT as I always wanted one, since I was a teenager. Now those are tough to find these days

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,857
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    FT,

    What piques your interest about a USP 45c? They've seem to have fallen out of favor, especially since they only carry 8+1 with the standard mag. I do admit, I wish I had a 45CT as I always wanted one, since I was a teenager. Now those are tough to find these days
    UW, the reason is mostly to complete the set. I actually love those things, unlike Glock, their pistols fit me like a glove. A lot of people are squeamish about dropping the hammer (De-Cocker) in case anyone here doesn't know, and I get the wilies doing it myself at times. But they are rugged fighting machines, IMO.

    Anyway, I've got the 9mm, that I carry now, the .40 cal. and would like to find a .45 ACP to match the set. Anything else I buy will probably be out of the SIG P30 series.


    FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 7 November 2021 at 17:07.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    758
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    It was used.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,857
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rxer311 View Post
    It was used.
    That makes sense, thanks.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,857
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    FT,

    What piques your interest about a USP 45c? They've seem to have fallen out of favor, especially since they only carry 8+1 with the standard mag. I do admit, I wish I had a 45CT as I always wanted one, since I was a teenager. Now those are tough to find these days
    Tough, and if in excellent condition, you'll pay out the wazoo for one too.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    14,932
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Tough, and if in excellent condition, you'll pay out the wazoo for one too.
    You're 100% right. The used market for one is way more than I'm willing to pay. I've got 2 USP45c's so getting another that has a threaded barrel and different slide engraving is a tough sell for me at this point.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N. KY
    Posts
    2,857
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You're 100% right. The used market for one is way more than I'm willing to pay. I've got 2 USP45c's so getting another that has athreaded barrel and different slide engraving is a tough sell for me at this point.
    I found a used 9mm Tactical for $1200, and I'm with you, night sights and a threaded barrel and slide engraved differently isn't going to get me to buy one.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •