Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    What barrel lengths on the 300 Norma?

If it’s a rifle length barrel, not an SBR type thing (which I doubt), you’ll be fine. I PMd a GA employee on another forum and posed the scenario and the 300 Norma was given the go ahead
    Thanks for that. It's a 26" barrel (Barrett MRAD). I'm going to order the Barrett Mk 22 / AML338 suppressor for it anyway, but have been considering putting the Paladin on it while I wait. But, then I'm just blowing another bill on the MD, so I'll probably just wait.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, received two conflicting responses from GA, below. Not sure why he thinks the neck diameter on the SAMI drawing matters. I have the older version of the can so perhaps they beefed up the design on the new model. I ordered the Barrett Mk22 can, so will wait for that.

First, on the 22nd I received this:
    Good Afternoon,
    Yes, .300 Norma Mag is fine to shoot through the Paladin HD
    I hope this has helped answer your question. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for your support.

Respectfully,

-CS Team
    and then four days later I received this:
    Hello,

Unfortunately, 300 Norma Mag is not a compatible round for the Paladin 30. The neck diameter of the 300 Win Mag is 0.339", which is slightly smaller than the 300 Norma neck diameter of 0.342" the Paladin 30 is only rated up to 300 WIN MAG. If you have any questions, let me know.

Respectfully,

-CS Team

Downloads
    Uploads
    The guy I asked was actually one of the owners of the company FWIW