Downloads
    Uploads

Bi-Pod mounts for Harris

I'm looking to fit a Harris bipod to an LMT MWS with quad rail. Any advice on best QD options here? Anyone know what the Brits or Kiwis use for their LMTs? Any experience with this ADM? https://www.shortactionprecision.com...adapter-gen-ii

I am looking to grab one of the new Seekins UBMs when they become available ( https://seekinsprecision.com/new-products/rvl-ubm.html ) for my M-Lok systems but I don't have anything set up for a Pic rail right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been running an ADM with an Atlas. It’s been solid, no complaints.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arisaka and ADM are what I have.

Arisaka's isn't QD, but it's rock solid as their products usually are. The ADM's I've had for years, and they work well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Arisaka used to have a QD version, as well, but I can't find either on his site at the moment. I have one and it works well, although it can be a little tight on KAC and H&K rails. That ADM one looks nice too. I hadn't seen that option before.

There's also Larue. I have several of them and they work well enough, but they're not as low profile as the Arisaka (and the ADM, from the looks of it).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, guys. I'll probably pick up that that ADM when the time comes. I like how it replaces the big skid on the Harris and ADM seems to have a solid reputation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  FullSizeR(2).jpg
Views: 189
Size:  408.8 KB

Name:  IMG_3076.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  243.6 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the older style that uses the Harris sling swivel mount to attach to. I really like that newer style. Sorry I didn't click on the kink before the pics lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to see more pics of that Mk-12!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Actually, I just learned that the RRS (Really Right Stuff) Harris Bipod Adapter with SC-ARC quick detach mount will work with both ARCA and Picatinny

https://soar.reallyrightstuff.com/HB...=1&custcol86=4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Larue makes a solid option and I’m looking for another one a friend has…Kinetic Development Group sidelock but it may be an mlok adapter only

Downloads
    Uploads
    The initial launch of the KDG mounts were a big swing and a miss. Apparently KDG went to manufacturing before Magpul finalized the standard which resulted in many KDG mounts not being compatible with a lot of M-LOK holes. I still have my KDG mount that I bought for my Magpul Hunter stock and it does not lock into place. I've seen another one do the same on a different manufacturer's aluminum rail during the same time period. To KDG's credit, they offered me a refund, I just never got around to sending it in.

I'm guessing KDG's mounts are now in spec, but never bothered to reexamine them. I really liked the idea, but since I never went all in on M-LOK, it was never a priority.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ended up prioritizing ARCA for my new 6mm Creed so went with a RRS. It works with Pic rail, too, but will likely pick up another Harris to dedicate to the ADM mount for the LMT.