Not too long ago, I posted a thread called almost gone, need new knife.
Well, I did damn near die from gangreen because my gall bladder had a stone so sharp that it cut my gall bladder and introduced infection throughout my body.
Anyway, after getting almost well, I posted a thread called "almost gone" need a knife.

Well the post was me, looking for a recommendation for a good knife without a $300 price tag. I have a terrible habit of leaving knives where I skinned or gutted a n animal with a knife.

I got recommendations of EEESE knives, and bought one. Then Sinner jumps in and offers me a knife. I told Sinner that I had already ordered one. His response was "Now you have two".

I was feeling bad, because I was afraid that I worded the thread so that it looked like I was asking WEVO folks for a knife. That was never my intention. I apoligize, if folks thought that. That was not my intention.

My point is, thank you Sinner, and I've seen many times on this forum that we all gave generously for folks needing something, to just great gifts to others.

Anyway, thanks to Sinner, I've got some pretty sweet knives.

FT

Sinner, wasn't having any of it, and even though I had already ordered an EEESE knife, he told me "Now you have two".