Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel so inadequate right now
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 3 April 2023 at 12:26.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So do we all. But that photo serves to silence family members who nag me about having too many guns.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man that’s always cool to see

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Man that’s always cool to see
    If our schedules align, maybe you can drop by in July. I'll throw some ribeyes on the grill

Downloads
    Uploads
    I get it that home has a strong pull, but it also blows my mind that you'd invest that much time and treasure in that freedom suck of a state. I dig WA, but definitely not what the libs, radical anfifa/BLM lovers have done to the citizen's rights. Will it ever flip, or at least move to the center so enthusiasts of all things can live life and do their thing? Seems like the only thing your politicians are good for is letting men use the girls bathrooms, along with the rest of the west coast.

BOT: I love it that the TV got smaller to make room for more gun racks, but that really means you need a bigger room. Balance.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I get it that home has a strong pull, but it also blows my mind that you'd invest that much time and treasure in that freedom suck of a state. I dig WA, but definitely not what the libs, radical anfifa/BLM lovers have done to the citizen's rights. Will it ever flip, or at least move to the center so enthusiasts of all things can live life and do their thing? Seems like the only thing your politicians are good for is letting men use the girls bathrooms, along with the rest of the west coast.

BOT: I love it that the TV got smaller to make room for more gun racks, but that really means you need a bigger room. Balance.
    I still love WA, I've traveled to about 30 states. Most of them blow compared to the weather, outdoors, the amenities, and pay out here. Yeah there are a ton of problems, but liberalism is a disease... you can only keep running, it's just going to spread to where you are. Look at TX... it's turning purple before our very eyes. I know... blasphemy, but there is a lot more to life than my gun collection. LOL

BTW, the TV never got smaller, it's always been planned for a 55"... and that's where we are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If our schedules align, maybe you can drop by in July. I'll throw some ribeyes on the grill
    I feel like I’d need a secret code and an NDA to get access to that room

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I still love WA, I've traveled to about 30 states. Most of them blow compared to the weather, outdoors, the amenities, and pay out here. Yeah there are a ton of problems, but liberalism is a disease... you can only keep running, it's just going to spread to where you are. Look at TX... it's turning purple before our very eyes. I know... blasphemy, but there is a lot more to life than my gun collection. LOL

BTW, the TV never got smaller, it's always been planned for a 55"... and that's where we are.
    Nice flex, your gun room looks great!

Its been 8 years since we left Washington and the only three things I miss; the weather, food, and trees. I fly back about twice a year and hate it every time. Its over priced, over taxed, stupid liberal, dirty, infested with high crime, crowded, traffic sucks, politics suck, and the homeless camps.

You really don't realize how much WA has gone to shit until you leave and come back.

Anyway,

Love the gun/ man cave and you need to put a Roof Korean flag somewhere in there, lol. https://kommandostore.com/collection...of-korean-flag

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking good UW!
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.