Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul Industries MOE Bipod - Now Shipping

https://magpul.com/moe-bipod.html?mp...content=bipods

The MOE Bipod is the latest and lightest bipod in the Magpul Bipod line. At 8oz, it weighs almost 40% less than some of our existing bipods, while still providing a dependable, stable platform to shoot from. Designed to mount to the popular Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud, we utilized the latest technology in injection molding to offer a bipod with a significant reduction in weight that retains the functionality, strength, and value found in our other bipods.

Attaching and detaching the MOE bipod is quick and easy with its rapid-attach sling stud mounting system. The self-locating, stainless-steel clasps ensure perfect alignment when mounting, and the large ergonomic thumbwheel allows for a strong grip and easy tightening. The non-marring, over-molded saddle was made to fit securely across a range of forend sizes, providing ideal load distribution without leaving a mark on your rifle. Adding an optional low-profile sling stud on the rear of the mount retains the ability to mount a sling to the forend of the rifle.

With its low stack height of 1.73” when folded, the MOE Bipod is a streamlined package that stays out of the way until needed. The legs stow neatly forward and deploy without buttons or levers, snapping down and locking into position. The legs extend from 7 to 10 inches and slide and lock securely with the push of a button on seven ˝-inch spaced, locking detents.

Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces. They’re easily removed with a roll pin punch should users choose to change feet, and legs accept most Atlas-pattern bipod replaceable feet.

Made in the USA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You tried one of these yet, UW? Or not? Looks interesting, especially the < 2 inch folding length.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    You tried one of these yet, UW? Or not? Looks interesting, especially the < 2 inch folding length.
    I have a few of the Magpul bipods, but not one of these MOE's yet. They look like a decent option and I may try one since the price is right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, my LMT is pretty heavy by today's standards, as is, so I found a keymod bipod mount, and think I'm going to try one out. It's not nearly as painful as blowing $300 bucks on a much heavier one. If it works well and is sturdy enough great. If it doesn''t hold up like I think it should, I only lose about 80 bucks.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper