Just a little praise for something beyond expectations.

Watched a Guns and Tactics video today where Dave was wearing a T-Shirt with "Rainier" on it ... not "Rainier Arms". A pretty cool T-shirt.

I looked at Rainier Arms dot com and all their shirts have both words on them.

So, I place a comment on Dave's YouTube video, asking Dave where he got the shirt. "At the Range in Kansas".

I went to the Rainier Range web site and used the "Contact Us" button to send a comment form to ask about the shirt. I stated that I had a LEO friend whose last name is Rainier, and I wanted to purchase a shirt like Dave was wearing, so I could send it to him.

I received a response from Mr. Ayers saying, "Send me his size and address. I will send him one."

Could not let this go without letting WEVO folks know. Just another, in a very long list of awesome stuff John and his extended team has done.

Dean is a retired LT on the NJ State Police, still working as a consultant. Helluva nice guy, and he will be delighted to get the shirt.

He will be moving to Florida, and wants me to build an AR Pistol for him. He wants a Rainier lower and said, "So I can have an AR with my name on it."