Downloads
    Uploads

Just Curious Anyone else here graduate from

University of Dayton in the last few Decades?
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    University of Dayton in the last few Decades?
    FT
    Is that where you went? LOL Thinking about moving closer to Columbus in the next decade or so.

My wife did her undergrad at Bowling Green, and Graduate at the University of Cincinnati.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Is that where you went? LOL Thinking about moving closer to Columbus in the next decade or so.

My wife did her undergrad at Bowling Green, and Graduate at the University of Cincinnati.
    So I'm assuming she has at least some roots in OH?
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm assuming she has at least some roots in OH?
    Yep, I'm kind of an OH fan myself. I like the state, but the weather kind of blows.

Random fact: My brother in law is the Head Coach at Versailles HS and lead them to the State Championship last year:

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/spor...on/8834261002/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, I'm kind of an OH fan myself. I like the state, but the weather kind of blows.

Random fact: My brother in law is the Head Coach at Versailles HS and lead them to the State Championship last year:

https://www.cantonrep.com/story/spor...on/8834261002/
    Small world. Been to Canton many times. Way to freaking cold, but I have a lot of family there. Prefer it here. My money (what little there is ) is worth much more. My condo would cost 5 times more, taxes would rip me a new one, and I'm only a handful of miles south of Cincy, so it's not like being in the out in the boonies, we're a LOT more gun friendly (Law abiding folks are also allowed to own them). Our number one problem now is CA people moving here and bringing their CA ideas that destroyed that state then they "fled" here, with them. Generally not welcomed.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Small world. Been to Canton many times. Way to freaking cold, but I have a lot of family there. Prefer it here. My money (what little there is ) is worth much more. My condo would cost 5 times more, taxes would rip me a new one, and I'm only a handful of miles south of Cincy, so it's not like being in the out in the boonies, we're a LOT more gun friendly (Law abiding folks are also allowed to own them). Our number one problem now is CA people moving here and bringing their CA ideas that destroyed that state then they "fled" here, with them. Generally not welcomed.
    That's the biggest problem with the CA mentality. They want everything fixed, everything paid for, everything provided for, but they don't want to pay for it. They just want the shadowy, unknown greedy corporation to pay more.

I'm hoping to move to OH, TN, or NC and put down roots before that disease fully takes over the country.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have friends that went to both of those. Bobcat/Buckeye here. Yeah, I'm an Ohio boy.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I have friends that went to both of those. Bobcat/Buckeye here. Yeah, I'm an Ohio boy.
    My favorite thing about OH is seeing it in my rear view mirror while heading south back to KY.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    My favorite thing about OH is seeing it in my rear view mirror while heading south back to KY.
    Well, I don't like Cincy either!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Indiana over here (graduated from Ball State), Dayton’s just a quick trip across the state line from me! Have some family/friends in various places in Ohio, and I definitely still prefer IN
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual